Is this a fair price? kubota model B7200HST

vanisle

Apr 9, 2010
Victoria, Vancouver Island
Hi this is my first post on this forum and I need would appreciate any input I can get. My neighbour has a kubota model B7200HST tractor with 500 hrs on it. It comes with a back mounted plow blade, a FEL and 2 forks and the adapter. Also roll bar roof. He is asking $10k. I am wondering if this is a fair price?
Tractor will be used on a 15 acre horse farm and vineyard so a number of post holes need to be dug. Much appreciated.

SockPuppet

Equipment
B8200
Nov 23, 2009
Washington State
He's about $3000-$5000 high. Watch the Seattle CL for Kubotas in the 10k range. With the CA dollar at par, most of the Vancouver listings are way high for tractors.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
EH I dont know fellas. Yeah 10k is a bit steep but then again it has low hours a FEL and a ton of stuff to go with it. Keep in mind there currency rate between the U.S and Canada is rather high. So I think 10k sounds about right. Dusty would be better apt to give you an idea. He's in your neck of the woods.

SockPuppet

Equipment
B8200
Nov 23, 2009
Washington State
EH I dont know fellas. Yeah 10k is a bit steep but then again it has low hours a FEL and a ton of stuff to go with it. Keep in mind there currency rate between the U.S and Canada is rather high. So I think 10k sounds about right. Dusty would be better apt to give you an idea. He's in your neck of the woods.
He's about 20 miles from me and the Canadian dollar is just about even.

Newer B7800's are going for less than $10k with FEL's around here.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Sockpuppet is just about right but for some reason even if the dollar is at par we still seem to get dinged about 15% somewhere along the line. But even with all the stuff with that machine, it is still plenty expensive.:confused: Dusty P.S. Having said that. This is your neighbour, if you know him well and trust him and the tractor is MINT and you have the cash it is a pretty sweet tractor.

Last edited:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
WOW I'm coming up to Vic's neighborhood to do some wheeling and dealing of tractors. What are the odds of trading in a B6100E and 4 attatchments and get a M4700 out of the deal!!!