Instagram page

Atomic.Chad

Dec 25, 2015
US
I couldn't find much Kubota related on Instagram, so I created a page called "orangetractors". Post your pics!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I couldn't find much Kubota related on Instagram, so I created a page called "orangetractors". Post your pics!
We could all agree on a hashtag maybe? Like #Kubota or #OrangeTractors
Have some respect. This site is owned by someone. Ask before you go jumping to make other pages/Apps etc. To do anything on another place in WWW or via an App that is said to represent this site or the members here, it must be OKed by the owner of this site first. He may be all gung ho, he may have other reasons not to.

That being said if Mr. K does NOT want other sites, Apps connected to here and you want to start some on your own...... feel free BUTTT...... don't be disrespectful and come in here advertising that. THIS IS STEALING and just plane ol LOW. If you owned a Tractor shop...... how respectful would it be if another Tractor Shop owner waltzed in and put up advertisements for his shop on your door. That's pretty low and posting in here about your site/app that does the same things as this site..... would be the just as bad.

Now a photo thing on Instagram is not an App that would do same things as this site. It is different IMHO and might even complement it...... but still ask Mr. K first and respect his wishes rather you like them or not.

IMHO of course.

Contact Mr. K.

Last edited:

thedevilyoulove

Equipment
L3901 HST with LA525 FEL, Land Pride RCF2572, pallet forks, 3 pt carry all
Jan 27, 2016
Woodbine, Maryland
Have some respect. This site is owned by someone. Ask before you go jumping to make other pages/Apps etc. To do anything on another place in WWW or via an App that is said to represent this site or the members here, it must be OKed by the owner of this site first. He may be all gung ho, he may have other reasons not to.

That being said if Mr. K does NOT want other sites, Apps connected to here and you want to start some on your own...... feel free BUTTT...... don't be disrespectful and come in here advertising that. THIS IS STEALING and just plane ol LOW. If you owned a Tractor shop...... how respectful would it be if another Tractor Shop owner waltzed in and put up advertisements for his shop on your door. That's pretty low and posting in here about your site/app that does the same things as this site..... would be the just as bad.

Now a photo thing on Instagram is not an App that would do same things as this site. It is different IMHO and might even complement it...... but still ask Mr. K first and respect his wishes rather you like them or not.

IMHO of course.

Contact Mr. K.
Easy tiger, you don't need anyone's permission to use a hashtag on Instagram.

Atomic.Chad

Dec 25, 2015
US
Sorry guys. It wasn't my intent to step on anyone. I just thought it might be cool to have a place for pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk