Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
BD... I second that! REALLY nice pair!:eek:

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Uh...never show your tractor add-ons, just fyi. But then I could be dumb not to. Be safe!!

wiskey5th

Banned
Apr 18, 2010
Newfane, Vermont
Re: If you own a gun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh...never show your tractor add-ons, just fyi. But then I could be dumb not to. Be safe!!!
:confused::confused::confused:

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
re: If you own a gun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh...never show your tractor add-ons, just fyi. But then i could be dumb not to. Be safe!!!
:confused::confused::confused:
ok, going to say this plain as day, iam sayn don't show what guns you have because you never know who, what, when, where and how is looking.
Tried to cover it but..........tractor = weapon

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Will in TX, those are two I put together myself. I won't say more about their friends.

whiskey5th, you have some nice older 1911s and shotguns.

aquaforce, I sometimes wonder about those who call for restrictions, but they have an entire government on their side. As some very wise men once said of the use of arms (force) that if we don't hang together we shall certainly all hang separately. After all, in today's battles I wonder who will, or maybe already has, taken the first shots? There's not a doubt in my mind that the government has too much power at this point as anyone taking any action against it as provided for in the Declaration of Independence is automatically called a home grown terrorist. Tea Party anyone?

Atlas Shrugs has a great piece about Obama with a timeline that is undeniable and points to the truth.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...a-muslim-stealth-coup-on-the-white-house.html

I hope no one minds my linking to this piece here because it brings to mind the question, what will Americans do with this knowledge and their guns? I'm pretty sure I know the answer. :(

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I must concur here with will in tx, I work for the goberment and have some low life friends inside the beltway. Now I ride a HD, have for many years and I know there are a few in here that ride as well no matter the moniker. Now it turns out that every one of us that has ever posted on a bike site or a ahhhhh tractor add on site and has posted pictures of such activities is now on a "Government potential terrorist list" that’s right boys and girls big brother is spying on us, through computer programs used on the inter net that pick up words or phrases, to pictures on sites we all visit for enjoyment from tractor sites to ahhuummm adult sites. All Im saying , and this is from some low life’s I know inside the belt way,,, is play your cards real close boys,, Perhaps Mr. Orwell wasn’t that far off course

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
I believe the evesdropping program is called "echelon" and is run by the likes of NSA at Fort Meade, MD... most likely they have somethings far more sophisticated than that now....

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Hers one thats been around for a long time,,,FBI�s Carnivore system remains a closely guarded government secret, this one is older early 2000, and has been Im sure updated,, And there are several more though I dont remember what they are called,,,As Mr. Frodo said to Samwise,,,We are not alone

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
First off, I am a Christian Conservative

That alone put's me on a gooserment watch list.

Second, I am a proud Tea partier. Not a tea bagger.

That put's me on a gooserment terrorist list.

Third, My wife and I help start an organization called N.C.O.C., (North Central Ohio Conservatives).

That put's me on a hit list.

As you can see, I am on allot of lists. I am what you call, "Well Documented"!

That's OK, I have big shoulders, and I have NO problem finishing a fight, (notice I didn't say start a fight). Fool's start fights, intelligent people, (especially well armed ones), finish them.

One additional comment, UNTIL God is brought back into our government, his morrals and values are followed once again, this country has a long way to go to get back to it's former glory.

The power is with him, In Jesus Christ...

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
First off, I am a Christian Conservative

That alone put's me on a gooserment watch list.

Second, I am a proud Tea partier. Not a tea bagger.

That put's me on a gooserment terrorist list.

Third, My wife and I help start an organization called N.C.O.C., (North Central Ohio Conservatives).

That put's me on a hit list.

As you can see, I am on allot of lists. I am what you call, "Well Documented"!

That's OK, I have big shoulders, and I have NO problem finishing a fight, (notice I didn't say start a fight). Fool's start fights, intelligent people, (especially well armed ones), finish them.

One additional comment, UNTIL God is brought back into our government, his morrals and values are followed once again, this country has a long way to go to get back to it's former glory.

The power is with him, In Jesus Christ...
I guess you can say me to as to have been a Texas Peace Officer.
Every body has my prints and all.
I am to the point I just watch my family's back.
I will walk in the light and not in the dark.
Wado, (Cherokee for Thank you)
Wm Gray Thunder

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
To say it simply:

In God and Gunpowder I trust!!!!!!!!!

tim

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Did you see where Chicago passed a law that you could not have a gun in your possession ANYWHERE but inside your house, not even on your front porch.??