I bought a whole case.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I reported a "Dihydrogen monoxide" spill at my workplace a few years ago (my boss was also provided with a MSDS). I had forgotten about it until one of my co-workers informed me that the hazmat team was on the way. OOPS! I told him to cancel the team and that we already taken care of the cleanup. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I know factually that everyone that has ever come in contact with Dihydrogen monoxide in the past has died and that this will continue to happen until it if finally banned and totally removed from the surface of the earth!

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
How often will a new strain come out?
Who can say? My guess it will turn into something like the flu. At least eventually.

An annual covid shot if you chose to get one. Maybe the same number of deaths as caused by the flu, and we will not even pay attention to them. Life will go on as normal.

Hope we all get through this safely and just learn to live with things, like we do with the flu.

Edit: In case I missed the point of the question, I thought you were referring to the corona virus. If you were referring to a different strain of oil additives, bad one me! LOL but actually honestly true...

Last edited: