hydrualic pressure problem

jmacchione

Dec 28, 2015
ehc
Recently had our clutch replaced on our L35, we outsourced the work and ever since the tractor was put back together we have little pressure in the hydraulic lines, as well as some bubbles on the level stick. I was told to check the clamps on the the tube couplers within the hydraulic line. Most if not all lines were replaced and are new, including couplers and fittings. i checked the o ring that is inside the trans and that connection is fine as well. I am at a dead end and need some advice before i have to send this out. The bucket will go up down and curl however you need to give it an abundance of gas to do so and when scooping there is no power, not even enough to pick anything up in the bucket. any new advice would be greatly appreciated.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Am still an amateur myself but other areas of experience tends to make me thing you have air in the system or water.

See if you can find a bleeding write up somewhere to deal with possible air.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
It has been a few years since I've been into an L35.

But...I do remember a few things. On the back, there are two levers. They need to be pulled out or pushed in depending on whether a backhoe is installed or not. There are stickers indicating this. If one or both is in the incorrect position, yes, hydraulic pressure and/or FLOW is going to be low and would account for your symptoms. That is one of many possibilities.

Also, if the 3 point hitch position control feedback linkages are out of adjustment, that can cause issues similar to your description. Another possibility.

Or a pump could be failing. Another possibility.

Suction screen/filter could be plugged or restricted. Algae is a possibility.