Here's a Picture of Price Increase for This Year

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
My local Kubota outfit said they announced a 6% across the board hike. At least it's not being applied to any current inventory or stuff in the pipeline Kubota didn't jack. That's why I locked in the L5460 vs. paying $3.5G more next month.
Did you have to order your L5460 or was it on the lot?

jkrubi12

Equipment
B2601/LA435/QA54"/BH70/B8160box/BB1254/PFL1242/SGC0554/WC-68 Chipper
Sep 24, 2012
right coast
The US spent a ton of $$$ to properly disassemble & render safe Soviet nuclear submarines after it was discovered that their method of disposal was to sink them in the ocean just off their (& other countries) coast(s).

Now, the Russians are building submarines that are solely intended to destroy 'America'. Poseidon nuclear torpedoes, hypersonic nuclear missiles; these are examples of weapons of mass destruction that the US does not currently have effective means of defending against.

IMO, it's gonna get real ugly very soon. :eek:

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Are you meaning things like the armaments sent to Ukraine..?? (which are built here in America by American workers who get paid to mfr the goods..?? and which increases the value of companys such as General Dynamics who pay dividends to stock portfolios..??)
Obviously, you have a reading deficiency, because I was clearly writing about financial aid in the form of cold hard cash, not armaments which are goods that are being used to defend a sovereign nation from the actions of the invaders.

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
No, it is Biden's fault. He is the one that believes that if the printing presses run 24/7 printing $100 bills to be given away all over the world that it will make other countries love us. The United States is spending money that we don't have in places that either don't need our money or will just waste it.
This chart says it all and most countries did the same thing do to Covid that is 5 trillion to 17 trillion dollars pumped in to the economy all at one time. note it was 2020 before the election but it would not have mattered most countries were doing the same thing.
1673018698218.png

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Obviously, you have a reading deficiency, because I was clearly writing about financial aid in the form of cold hard cash, not armaments which are goods that are being used to defend a sovereign nation from the actions of the invaders.
Dusty, have you noticed that whenever someone has a different point of view than you…and you cannot iterate your point effectively…that you instead turn it into an insult or attack on the other person in the discussion..??
Try being courteous occasionally. You’ll make more friends that way and improve the discussion as well.

Nate77

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 5, 2023
Indiana
I'm just glad I ordered my LX in Sept '21 I looked up the price change and it's now 15% more plus the Equine discount is no longer 20% off. It's dropped to only $700 off instead of the $4,000 I got off mine...
Yeah, the BX23S price went up $1700, and like you mentioned, neutering of the equine discount, also higher interest rates if you use that discount (no 0% with equine).
Glad I bought last spring.