Here we go....

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
And all this time I thought that it came from Al Gore, the Vice President that invented the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Here's my favorite photo of the summer.
This was taken yesterday at a horse farm two miles from me when two bears entered a fenced in pasture where the guy had several horses.
The smaller bear he shot first took off
The larger bear took several rounds and was in the freezer soon after.

Attachments

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Here's my favorite photo of the summer.
This was taken yesterday at a horse farm two miles from me when two bears entered a fenced in pasture where the guy had several horses.
The smaller bear he shot first took off
The larger bear took several rounds and was in the freezer soon after.
Someone needs a BIGGER gun! Nice bear, happy grilling!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
One of the problems with 'carbon taxes' is the 'credit' option. Seems if you're a heavy polluter, you can BUY 'credits' from those who do NOT pollute.
Hmm...the problem is the POLLUTION is still happening.
and.... other countries don't reduce THEIR pollution, so really, WHY should I have to let alone be HEAVILY taxed ?

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
One of the problems with 'carbon taxes' is the 'credit' option. Seems if you're a heavy polluter, you can BUY 'credits' from those who do NOT pollute.
Hmm...the problem is the POLLUTION is still happening.
and.... other countries don't reduce THEIR pollution, so really, WHY should I have to let alone be HEAVILY taxed ?
It's a game. Makes the sheeple think something real is being done. Mostly, it's a redistribution of wealth.

Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
The government never imposed a tax that the politicians didn't find some way to justify but doesn't impact them as it does the common folk. Ever wonder what they do with all the money that they collect? The carbon tax was the brainchild of the guy that "invented" the internet!

The above is a nonpolitical comment and meant only to educate and inform the common man (and woman). (y)
Non political intent here as well, but related…(from a respected Nobel winning scientist).

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
If your fuel cost numbers are correct......$1.55 +.17 divided by .76 (CAD-USD conversion)= Fuel at $8.60 per US gallon!
Back when my late father was delivering new fifth wheel campers, he got a bonus to go to Canada(as nobody like the higher fuel costs and the wait to enter/exit). I built a hidden fuel tank within the tool box in the bed of his pickup(not suppose to enter Canada with more than thirty gallons of fuel). He would fill it up and have 107 gallons of diesel to try and get in and out without fueling up in Canada. Had it plumbed into the vent of the fill nozzle with a inline fuel pump to transfer fuel while driving at the flip of a switch.

Reactions: 1 user