Have you seen one?

Mactractor

Equipment
Kubota BX25
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Hello,
I am looking for a Leaf Blower attachment for the 3 point hitch on my Kubota BX25
Have you ever seen one?
What would you recommend?
Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Gdemos

Equipment
BX25D, Cab, BXPanded Plow, B2789 Rr PTO Blower, Brotek Thumb, spacers
Dec 9, 2013
RI
I've often wondered how the PTO blowers compare to a really powerful backpack blower... most importantly the details of results, with a good back pack you can really get down into the lawn for 'stuck sticks', acorns, etc. I can't imagine the outlet of the PTO blower having the downward blow power (certainly horizontal) or flexibility that a backpack can have. with the backpack I like to think of it almost as thatching the lawn, while I imagine the PTO would do a number on dry leaves laying on the grass, I wonder about detail work

Gdemos

Equipment
BX25D, Cab, BXPanded Plow, B2789 Rr PTO Blower, Brotek Thumb, spacers
Dec 9, 2013
RI
not sure what your application is, I use the cyclonerake xl for fall/spring clean up. it saves a ton of time. that agrimetal stuff is the real deal, I imagine real costly too. would be good to hear how you make out in your PTO blower research...subscribing.

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
I use an Agri-Metal leaf blower at work and they are great! Much more powerful than an 8 hp walk-behind, will blow the leaves 3-4 times farther and you're not walking! Not as aggressive as a good back pack blower, though.

scooby074

Jun 22, 2011
Nova Scotia
How much do you want to spend?

Buffalo Turbine and Toro make self powered pull behinds that will move loose pavement! Popular on golf courses