Greasing time

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
85hokie, I think at the store it was $5.60 or $5.80 a tube. It's not much cheaper than moly grease at those prices.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Thanks for this thread!!!

I got my tractor all greased top to bottom yesterday! I use the Kubota High-Performance Synthetic Extreme Duty Grease
which works just fine!!

I also love the Lock and Lube which made my greasing duties much more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shiraz627

Equipment
BX23S Piranha toothbar, Underarmor, PFL1242 pallet forks, BXpanded thumb, ripper
Aug 1, 2018
Kingsland. GA
You guys using red n tacky, what are you paying. It was almost $6 a tube at Wally last night. Is that about right?

I was surprised it was that high.
It's $5 a tube at the local Walmart, but I did not buy any yet.

bulliebullybull

Jul 26, 2017
Beallsville Pennsylvania
It's time for the first lube on the new BX23S, I'm guessing I'm going to need about 2 tubes of grease? I noticed that it was lubed with the red grease so I better stick with that. I read that it's not good to commingle different colors of grease even if they have the same ratings?

TIA for any advice.

If you have 23s then should have loader backhoe I’m guessing. The backhoe and loader takes a synthetic polymeric molly off road grease heavy duty grease and usually comes in two main types. One above 32f and another for below freezing. Everything else on that tractor takes multipurpose equipment grease which usually is red and the molly usually is gray to black. Try Amsoil they make the best all three greases in synthetic and is amazing stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk