Got my B2650 today!!

Beefranks

Equipment
B2650 , LA534A Loader , BH77 Backhoe , SGC06 Clawgrapple
Mar 30, 2020
TABIONA,utah, usa
I am now the proud owner of a new B2650! I love this thing! Within about 3 hours I have dug up a cottonwood tree stump, moved about 1 40 foot cottonwood trees worth of logs and spread compost and wood chips under my two biggest pine trees.

I absolutely love the cab, it was a warm day today and I actually had to turn it off the a/c a couple times because it got so chilly in the cab.

The Grapple is a god send for picking things up. I have about 5 40-70 ft cottonwoods that were chopped down by the power company that needs moving. They are going to cut about 10 more in two weeks. So having this grapple will make quick work of that.

The backhoe has made a massive stump look like nothing. It also had no issues with the massive amount of cobble rock in my soil.

All in all i am very happy with this and look forward to all the new things i get to do with this wonderful machine!

P.s. Within 10 minutes I had 3 neighbors that have john deere and kubotas come over and check this thing out. EVERY one of them were floored at how nice it was. :D

Last edited:

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Congratulations. That's a great looking machine, and good to see you have it at work already.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Congratulations, you are really going to get some use out of that tractor

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Congratulations Beefranks! I like my B2650 too. I am curious about something. A lot of people (me included) report a problem with the position of the bucket control lever. When you look backwards over your right shoulder there is a tendency to contact the lever with your right leg causing the front attachment to move. Of course I could engage the lock, but that is a bit of pain. Because you are a new owner, I would be curious about your experience with this.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
congrats man. enjoy your new machine.

19th- I didn't think the cabbed versions had the same loader control as ROPS versions. I believe the loader control is covered by fender panel in cabbed versions.

I don't have any trouble with mine (ROPS version) while turned in the seat.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Well "Dirty deed", everyone is different. I am an old, stiff, ex para-trooper. Perhaps I need to do some twist at the waist exercises. Well...........needing them doesn't mean doing them!

Your answer makes sense re: Cab models

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
awesome!! looks like a beautiful piece of property too!

DeepWoods

Equipment
B2650HSDC Woodland Mills WC68 Wood Chipper
Apr 10, 2019
Bigfork Minnesota
Congratulations, I have had the same setup as you for just about a year now. Every time I get in the cab, it puts a great big ear to ear smile on my face. As you quickly found out, it is a great machine. Make sure If you haven't already, go through all the fluid levels to make sure your dealer topped them off. My hydraulic fluid level was quite low when I took delivery. I believe after they added my backhoe, they forgot to add fluid to makeup what was lost to the backhoe. Also, check all the grease zerks on the backhoe. Every one was loose on mine. Have fun, and stay safe.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Welcome to the club, Beefranks! What a nice machine!! My mechanical steed is appreciated more and more every time it gets used.

I also had trouble with my right knee hitting the loader control lever a few times when the tractor was new. It soon becomes second nature to readjust as soon as you feel that lever touch your knee or leg.

Congrats on your new purchase!!

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Congratulations! If your B2650 makes you even half as happy as mine has made me, you should be very pleased.

Beefranks

Equipment
Mar 30, 2020
TABIONA,utah, usa
Thanks guys for all the congratulatory comments. As far as the knee hitting anything when i turn, i have not had any issues with this. Although i do use my side mirrors that are mounted on the cab. I tried looking back and my knee presses against the plastic frame under my loader control arm. I will take a picture tomorrow and send it here to show what i mean.

Got another couple hours out of comrade. That's his name now. Comrade the kubota.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Comrade because he's unpaid and does all the work? I like it.

Beefranks

Equipment
Mar 30, 2020
TABIONA,utah, usa
Comrade because he's unpaid and does all the work? I like it.
Lol pretty much. I have a bunch of hippie friends that i have offered money to, to come help me with my yard. They refuse my money because i work in the oil field and call it blood money. So my wife thoguht it a better idea to get a tractor and use that money as a monthly paymeny.

We then thought it was hilarious to name the kubota comrade haha.

fmgsr

Dec 19, 2018
PA
Wow, what a nice looking ride. Gonna have some hours on that until she has to force you off. Good Luck.