Go Bucks!

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Ok, so in the middle of the first half when it was 'Bama 21 and OSU 6, I thought "this isn't going to end well for Ohio State". Who would've ever thought they could do what they did... with a 3rd string Quarterback to boot. Next up, Oregon.
BTW, why the heck can't the College National Championship game be played on a Saturday evening so folks don't have to go to work the next day? MONDAY NIGHT... who had the brain fart and decided that was a good idea????

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Ok, so in the middle of the first half when it was 'Bama 21 and OSU 6, I thought "this isn't going to end well for Ohio State". Who would've ever thought they could do what they did... with a 3rd string Quarterback to boot. Next up, Oregon.
BTW, why the heck can't the College National Championship game be played on a Saturday evening so folks don't have to go to work the next day? MONDAY NIGHT... who had the brain fart and decided that was a good idea????
Devils Advocate response.....and what brain fart would choose to not record the game so they can be fresh for work the next day. In fact what brain fart would be discussing football on a tractor forum lol.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Off Topic :confused: :confused:

This is off topic, ie not tractor related. :eek: That is what Off Topic means.:cool:

Personnly, I am not interested in football. I thought Go Bucks! might mean something else that is why I checked it out.
See some of the other posts in this Thread:

Stock Market
Happy New Year
Speed Bumps
Ammunition
How Full Is Your Barn
Multimeter
Amazon
Merry Christmas
Etc.Etc.Etc. . . . . . . .

And that is just the first page.

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Off Topic :confused: :confused:

This is off topic, ie not tractor related. :eek: That is what Off Topic means.:cool:

Personnly, I am not interested in football. I thought Go Bucks! might mean something else that is why I checked it out.
Relax:D...... Agree that "OT" bears a wide girth of topics. tis why "devils advocate" started off my post. I do apologize though I should have used emoticons to better convey that I was in part responding tongue in cheekish:p

BTW I live in OH too. I'd say go Bucks as well...... cept lol..... Can't stand the big money sports :mad: and have not watched them in decades.:eek::cool:

To each his own; post on:D

Last edited:

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Devils Advocate response.....and what brain fart would choose to not record the game so they can be fresh for work the next day. In fact what brain fart would be discussing football on a tractor forum lol.
Off Topic says it all Coach.

BTW GO BLUE!

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Tape a National Championship football game???? Well Coach you look to be a motorcycle guy... it's kinda like this. You can watch a tape recording of someone riding Deals Gap, but there's nothing like seeing the scenery of the devils backbone go by in real time! Just not the same.

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Tape a National Championship football game???? Well Coach you look to be a motorcycle guy... it's kinda like this. You can watch a tape recording of someone riding Deals Gap, but there's nothing like seeing the scenery of the devils backbone go by in real time! Just not the same.
Only thing to watch is the Olympics and Dakar. Both on video... been to the real ones (Olympics) and the view is better on TV. Your too freaking far away in the stands.

oh.... and DAKAR is starting up now. Watch it any place you can on the net. The trucks and the bikes are amazing.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Dakar is run to watch unless the Isle of Man race is on:D