G5200 and a G6200 The work begins

fatbob

Oct 25, 2010
Virginia
Where do I begin. My favorite G6200 came off the trailer in an accident, rolling over and bending or breaking all the body work tin, and plastic. I found and bought a G5200 with a blown hydro, now the work of changing parts, and repairing the damages. I am not a mechanic, so get ready for lots of questions. My only real need now is to find a good snow blade, or blower (the blade on the 6200 was ruined) So keep your eyes open for one of those for me. I don't know if one is still available from the dealer. I will post pictures so you guys can have some laughs at my bumbling along.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Welcome to the bumblers club, ya you are not the only one. Good luck keep us posted and ask all the questions you wan. We will answer what we can. :D Dusty

fatbob

Oct 25, 2010
Virginia
Welcome to the bumblers club, ya you are not the only one. Good luck keep us posted and ask all the questions you wan. We will answer what we can. :D Dusty
Thank You Dusty. I've been watching your progress. I hope I "bumble" as well as you are. Bob

fatbob

Oct 25, 2010
Virginia
Now, I can't find my darn camera. Anyway I went and picked up the G5200. While I was on the way I stopped at a Yard Sale and bought a rough looking G6200 with a blade on it for a $125 bucks. The G5200 is just to nice to use for parts. What should I check on the Hydro to find out why it is not working. I have a manuel ordered, just want to work on them some tomorrow. Any suggestions appreciated. Good grief I got three of these things now. I think the Wife might have a little tude tonight. lol

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Bob, sounds like you're getting quite the fleet of tractors :D

Looking forward to when you find your camera. Really like to see pic's of your "favorite" G6200 :p

fatbob

Oct 25, 2010
Virginia
Bob, sounds like you're getting quite the fleet of tractors :D

Looking forward to when you find your camera. Really like to see pic's of your "favorite" G6200 :p
I found it. Wife is real proud of my "fleet". Do my best to get some pics on today.