Frustration with waiting on new Kubota order

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I made the mistake of sitting in LX seat and it ruined the B2601 operator station for me :)
I greatly prefer the B2601 dashboard. I don't really like digital dash, hard to see in sunlight. All I really need is a rev counter, but I do like to be able to see that.

Reactions: 1 users

ultra97rider

Equipment
B2401
Jul 3, 2021
Blountville, Tn
I too am waiting for a front-end loader for my 2401 that is ready at the dealers. The dealer wants me to close the deal so that they can put it on this months sales. but I am Leary, because I do not know how long the loader will be delayed.

NvRudder

Equipment
L2501DT, LA525, R14's, Bison NVHA210 84" RB, Allied 60" SB, Diamond C 10k Dump
Jun 15, 2021
Northern NV
Just received this response from Kubota Customer Care...where I asked them about my L2501DT on order since May 5...

Thank you for contacting Kubota Customer Satisfaction. Unfortunately right now the demand for our products is extremely high, and we are trying to recover after all the interruptions COVID caused our supply chain. At this time we are unable to provide order ETAs. Please know we are working to fulfill orders as quickly as stock comes available. The best source for updates will be directly from your dealer.

Thank you,

Benjamin

Kubota Customer Satisfaction

So...same story from Dealer...they have no idea when orders will be filled...hard to imagine a Supply Chain where you don't know when you can fulfill customer orders...

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Just received this response from Kubota Customer Care...where I asked them about my L2501DT on order since May 5...

Thank you for contacting Kubota Customer Satisfaction. Unfortunately right now the demand for our products is extremely high, and we are trying to recover after all the interruptions COVID caused our supply chain. At this time we are unable to provide order ETAs. Please know we are working to fulfill orders as quickly as stock comes available. The best source for updates will be directly from your dealer.

Thank you,

Benjamin

So...same story from Dealer...they have no idea when orders will be filled...hard to imagine a Supply Chain where you don't know when you can fulfill customer orders...
It might be worse if you bought a tractor, loader and backhoe that was in stock 85 days ago and still have nothing. Between assembly delay, wrong tire delay, faulty parts delay and Kubota factory support delay I had no use of the tractor but they have every dime of the money. Today a lady from the dealership called asking about my purchase experience, only then did she find out the tractor is wasting away in their lot. 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC

Thank you,

Benjamin

Doesn't bode well for the RTV X900 I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Dealer said it may not arrive until late September but we may get lucky and get an earlier delivery. They say patience is a virtue but it is not fun.

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Congrats! Enjoy the new tractor!

Mike

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
@BadAndy , very nice! Congrats on the new tractor.

BadAndy

Equipment
BX23s TLB-BX2822A Snow blower-LP BB-HLA Forks-Craftsman YT4000 Lawn Tractor
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Congrats on the tractor! When did you order?
I am in month 6, still no idea when mine is coming.
Thanks, I ordered in mid March and lucky I did or it would be a few more months wait. I think my salesman said it would be a six month wait at this point. By the way, if you able to… get pallet forks with your order, I wish I did.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Just showing how common long lead times are now, my wife and I ordered a new couch and loveseat in April.

Retailer said expect 6 months lead...."normal" for that company was 6 weeks or so.

D

Deleted member 47704

I got a quote on 6/18, made deposit on 6/19, they had tractor there. Ordered loader, loader came in this past week, I should have tractor by Tuesday (8/3) So 6 1/2 weeks.

Reactions: 3 users

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
I got a quote on 6/18, made deposit on 6/19, they had tractor there. Ordered loader, loader came in this past week, I should have tractor by Tuesday (8/3) So 6 1/2 weeks.
I ordered an RTV X900 two weeks ago and Friday the dealer told me Kubota was saying they (dealer) should receive the unit the last week in August. If that holds it will be around 6 weeks for me as well.

BadAndy

Equipment
BX23s TLB-BX2822A Snow blower-LP BB-HLA Forks-Craftsman YT4000 Lawn Tractor
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
One of the lucky ones 👍

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I ordered a quick attach and pallet forks for my loader during the winter and I still haven't seen them yet.
Last update from Kubota was showing mid July as delivery date and still nothing.

seankirbydp

Equipment
L4060
Apr 24, 2021
East Dover, VT
I ordered a quick attach and pallet forks for my loader during the winter and I still haven't seen them yet.
Last update from Kubota was showing mid July as delivery date and still nothing.
My dealer is telling me that Kubota is no longer giving expected dates for delivery. I have gone through three different dates, all have come and gone. Now, there is not a date my dealer can give me. They are slowly getting things in no much in the series I ordered (Grand L) and he has not had a backhoe come in since March.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Ya, it's crazy. Guess I'll be using my clamp on forks for a while yet, LOL