Frustration with waiting on new Kubota order

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
I'm so happy I bought my tractor right after the price increase last Jan.
Everything was at the dealer except the tiller and parts for the rear remote....it was delivered in 3 weeks.
Not tractor related, but I had a GE chest freezer puke after 10 months and still under warranty.....I'm suppose to get a free replacement.........it will be a year this August....I'm still waiting.

What happened to this Country?

Reactions: 1 user

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Well I’m officially without a truck. My truck went from “in transit” To “waiting parts”. Sold my truck expected to pick my new one up this week..... well no delivery date on it now. Lucky for me, I ordered it through a family member and he is going to lend me his truck and just drive a dealer car until my new truck shows up. He uses a truck like a mini van, so it he won’t miss out by not having it.

greg86z28

Equipment
B2601
May 17, 2020
South Central Wisconsin
Well I’m officially without a truck. My truck went from “in transit” To “waiting parts”. Sold my truck expected to pick my new one up this week..... well no delivery date on it now. Lucky for me, I ordered it through a family member and he is going to lend me his truck and just drive a dealer car until my new truck shows up. He uses a truck like a mini van, so it he won’t miss out by not having it.
What are you buying?

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
’21 Silverado 1500 diesel, RST with the true North package added on, as well as a few other options .
I’m in a similar situation. I ordered a new 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel 4x4 in April. It’s now a 2022 and I still don’t have a build date (I should be getting an update today). I probably won’t see the new truck until September/October. Luckily, I still have my current truck, so I’m not in any immediate need.

Mike

Bmarty

Equipment
MX6000
Apr 12, 2021
Texas
Well after waiting on the FEL to come, I finally gave up and just bought everything except the FEL, which I will buy whenever it does show up. Has anyone heard any news about the lead times for FEL’s? Loving the new tractor btw.

D

Deleted member 47704

Well after waiting on the FEL to come, I finally gave up and just bought everything except the FEL, which I will buy whenever it does show up. Has anyone heard any news about the lead times for FEL’s? Loving the new tractor btw.
I was told second week in July.I got the tractor only because a tire kicker backed out. Just waiting on loader, not taking delivery until they put loader on.

nota4re

Premium Member

Equipment
Case 580M Turbo; Kioti DK4210SE-CH; Kubota L2501 (Traded-in)
Aug 16, 2019
Newhall, CA
I’m in a similar situation. I ordered a new 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel 4x4 in April. It’s now a 2022 and I still don’t have a build date (I should be getting an update today). I probably won’t see the new truck until September/October. Luckily, I still have my current truck, so I’m not in any immediate need.
Trust me when I say it will be worth it. I have a 2018 F350 with the 6.7. I just towed a tractor and trailer from my home in SoCal to Phoenix and back - about 6.5 hours each way. About 11,000lbs towed weight and temps in Phoenix were 115F. The F350/6.7 couldn't have cared less. Super comfortable drive. Wasn't sure I'd get it all done in the same day and I took a change of clothes in case I got a room for the night. But no problem at all.... all due to this excellent truck!

Reactions: 2 users

Bmarty

Equipment
MX6000
Apr 12, 2021
Texas
I was told second week in July.I got the tractor only because a tire kicker backed out. Just waiting on loader, not taking delivery until they put loader on.
I hope it comes in for you, I waited two and a half months already and felt it was best to have what I could in my property and know that part is complete. The dealer I’m working with will come pick it up and put it on once it comes in, seems fair to me. Good luck to you and hopefully mine comes in around same time.

HaroldA0971##

Equipment
3901hst w/bh77 hoe
Jun 29, 2021
Anyone experience very long wait times on a new Kubota? I know, we are in a global supply shortage of seemingly everything.

I ordered a Grand L4060 on Feb 17th. It still has not arrived at the dealer. (supposedly due to arrive within the week). The salesman keeps telling me it is a lot of pieces, to be patient (tractor, BH, pallet forks). Seems like a really long wait, if it does stay on current schedule, it will be easily four months by the time they assemble and get it to me.

I priced the tractor through two dealers. They were within about a 1K of each other, so I went with the closer, smaller dealership. Wondering if a bigger dealer would get the tractor faster...

Thanks,
Sean
just received our bh 77 backhoe after a 12 week wait. Shipping issues all over the country. The Kobota is worth the wait. ALL dealers are having the same issues. The shipping cost came in $1000.00 higher than we ordered.

dkpricer

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 26, 2021
Graham
I just got told today that the LX3310 HSDC that I ordered Saturday (6-26-2021) with almost all the bells and whistles (loader, 3rd function kit, 2 rear remotes, etc) wont be delivered until FEBRUARY 2022. I said yes I still want it.

I don't think it really can take that long. Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about waiting 14 plus weeks for the implements I ordered from EA now as they will be sitting at my office waiting for the tractor to arrive.

The good thing is this is a just for fun tractor. I have access to larger tractors to do whatever I need, if I need to do anything. I just wanted a nice little plush tractor to be comfortable around the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 47704

I just got told today that the LX3310 HSDC that I ordered Saturday (6-26-2021) with almost all the bells and whistles (loader, 3rd function kit, 2 rear remotes, etc) wont be delivered until FEBRUARY 2022. I said yes I still want it.

I don't think it really can take that long. Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about waiting 14 plus weeks for the implements I ordered from EA now as they will be sitting at my office waiting for the tractor to arrive.

The good thing is this is a just for fun tractor. I have access to larger tractors to do whatever I need, if I need to do anything. I just wanted a nice little plush tractor to be comfortable around the house.
If I get told I have more than another week I'm buying a John Deere

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I got to sit in a new M6-141 last week that was ordered in late December/early January. Six months from order to delivery in these times seems reasonable.

m6_141.jpg

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Trust me when I say it will be worth it. I have a 2018 F350 with the 6.7. I just towed a tractor and trailer from my home in SoCal to Phoenix and back - about 6.5 hours each way. About 11,000lbs towed weight and temps in Phoenix were 115F. The F350/6.7 couldn't have cared less. Super comfortable drive. Wasn't sure I'd get it all done in the same day and I took a change of clothes in case I got a room for the night. But no problem at all.... all due to this excellent truck!
Part of me would love a new Ford 6.7 but they cost so much these days. I remember in 2002 buying a new F350 Super Duty 7.3L Crew Cab dually XLT model with an 8 ft bed for $34K. I was on a Ford truck forum back then and met an American Airlines pilot through the forum who had just bought a 2002 F250 7.3L Crew Cab Lariat. We've been friends for almost 20 years and he sold me his Ford about three years ago for $8K. It only had 117K miles on it and I love that truck.

That said, if I were to use a 6.7 to tow my MX around I'd probably be at the dealership placing an order soon after. Sometimes it's best to live in ignorance! 😂

Spiff215

Equipment
Bx23s (LA340 loader,BT603 backhoe & 60" belly finish mower) and BB126 Landpride
Jul 8, 2021
I ordered my BX23S on March 26th. Finally delivered on June 19th. The Landpride BB1260 box scraper wasn't delivered until last Wednesday. Too long of a wait....

ManBitesDog

Equipment
Currently Shopping
Jul 8, 2021
SW Florida
Talked to a Kubota dealer yesterday. They have quite a few tractors but they are having trouble getting Loaders.

Funny, the loaders are made in the US while the tractor itself is shipped in a crate from Japan.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Part of me would love a new Ford 6.7 but they cost so much these days. I remember in 2002 buying a new F350 Super Duty 7.3L Crew Cab dually XLT model with an 8 ft bed for $34K. I was on a Ford truck forum back then and met an American Airlines pilot through the forum who had just bought a 2002 F250 7.3L Crew Cab Lariat. We've been friends for almost 20 years and he sold me his Ford about three years ago for $8K. It only had 117K miles on it and I love that truck.

That said, if I were to use a 6.7 to tow my MX around I'd probably be at the dealership placing an order soon after. Sometimes it's best to live in ignorance! 😂
Got mine in 2018...they are even more today. Hopefully I will never have to buy another.

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
I feel everyone's pain. I still have a GS2572 Grading Scraper and an LR3784 Landscape Rake that I ordered back in March that I'm waiting on. Hopefully they arrive soon. :(