Forks for the TPH

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
I'll give you 10 liters of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum for that Forks...:D
I just finished all the windows and door installed. and just one window for
rear side has to wait till tomorrow. 'cause of paint problem.
Some reason, Home hardware's Kubota orange is not good at all............:mad: I had to return it and they will check it out for me later.
If not raining tomorrow, I'll take pictures and will post it here.
Great job you did for lights and all. Now you making me jealous...;)

Hari.K

Equipment
06L39tlb, 57Ford640, 49CatD4
Jun 17, 2009
St Croix NB Canada
Some reason, Home hardware's Kubota orange is not good at all............:mad: I had to return it and they will check it out for me later....;)

Go to Tractor Supply Co., and get some Implement Paint, Chalmers Orange Number 2299. It's a perfect match for Kubota. So perfect that I can paint spots in the middle of a panel without being obvious, less obvious than the proper Kubota spray bomb. I got a quart last spring, it was so good I had my son bring me a gallon.:D

HariK

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
Go to Tractor Supply Co., and get some Implement Paint, Chalmers Orange Number 2299. It's a perfect match for Kubota. So perfect that I can paint spots in the middle of a panel without being obvious, less obvious than the proper Kubota spray bomb. I got a quart last spring, it was so good I had my son bring me a gallon.:D

HariK
Is that for the early Kubota orange, or the later orange/red?