First tractor

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Thanks! Probably a dumb follow-up question, but to I have to buy the Kubota rear-blade assembly, or are there other alternatives that may cost a little less? I’m still learning the ropes here. :)
Thanks! Probably a dumb follow-up question, but to I have to buy the Kubota rear-blade assembly, or are there other alternatives that may cost a little less? I’m still learning the ropes here. :)
You can buy any brand of rear blade. The nice thing about 3 point hitches is they are standard. I own a Kubota MX but bought a Bison blade because I was impressed with it’s weight, design, and construction. I would look at the Kubota website to see what size and weight is recommended for your model, then go shop any brand of the same size and similar weight. The thing to consider with rear blades is to look at the construction, weight, and functionality. Does it tilt and offset? (premium features well worth paying extra for) There are many manufacturers who make good implements. In these times, it’s often a matter of who has inventory in stock.

Last edited: