EverythingMoneyAttachments. All the money up front?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
FedEx has mine now and it's delayed as well. It went from one side of DFW to the other in 5 days. I think you just got lucky.

Ordered end of May and shipped last week.
YRC had mine sitting in a container in Salt Lake City for about a week. I received a call this morning to inform me that it was ready to be picked up so I drove four hours roundtrip to get it. The paint is scraped off in a couple of small areas which didn't surprise me, but it's in good shape otherwise. It's certainly typical Everything Attachments being both stout and solid.

land_leveler_01.jpg

land_leveler_02.jpg

land_leveler_03.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
This thread started in March a month after I ordered a Wicked 60. In less than 9 months (2/24 through 11/16) I've ordered, paid for and received no less than four implements from Everything Attachments without any major issues and without a single regret. For all the talk of the huge risk handing over $8,250 or thereabouts with no guarantee of receiving anyting, I got what I paid for and would do it over if I had to.

We had another major windstorm last night through this afternoon. I lost another tree and the barn so I have my grapple work cut out for me.

Reactions: 6 users

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
grap3.PNG

grap1.PNG

Time to do some work. How do you guys store these things? I unloaded it and moved it up against a tree with my forks to get it on the tractor.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Time to do some work. How do you guys store these things? I unloaded it and moved it up against a tree with my forks to get it on the tractor.
Congratulations on the new grapple! :)

I keep my Wicked 60 on a pallet with a block of wood in the center to keep it upright. I have it under a plastic sled to keep the weather off it. I'll eventually make a stand for it but the block works for now.

wicked_60.jpg

wicked_60_1.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
View attachment 69957
View attachment 69958

Very nice! I’m getting closer, Cole told me today I am #27 of 236 to be built. I was #145 on 8/6.

I stored my 55, when it rarely came off, completely open and face down.

Reactions: 1 user

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
That's outstanding @bird dogger. Excellent idea and work. Now you've got me thinking. I was going to make a simple kick stand for mine but I like your dolly idea better.
Thanks for the compliment!! It really works great and rolls around easily with just a little push. I did make a little change that I forgot to show in the post above. the grapple was just a little tippy as it sat to upright. A good tug forward could've caused it to tip forward. My simple solution: A cut off grinder to cut the back "rest" at a slight angle so the grapple tilted more rearward while on the dolly. Problem solved.
Angled1.jpg New Tilt Angle.jpg

That dolly looks great. Unfortunately I do not have the skill or experience when it comes to welding. I bet you could make a lot selling those things.

I put a few hours on the grapple today, got it nice and scratched, along with the tractor. It is built like a tank.
Thanks, DDCD!! I'd happily weld one up for you. But shipping might make it prohibitive. If you were interested at all, though, I could weigh the thing and you could judge things from there. I'm guessing it weighs somewhere in that 30 lbs range +/-.

Some more pics and info here

David

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Thanks for the compliment!! It really works great and rolls around easily with just a little push. I did make a little change that I forgot to show in the post above. the grapple was just a little tippy as it sat to upright. A good tug forward could've caused it to tip forward. My simple solution: A cut off grinder to cut the back "rest" at a slight angle so the grapple tilted more rearward while on the dolly. Problem solved.
View attachment 70026 View attachment 70027

Thanks, DDCD!! I'd happily weld one up for you. But shipping might make it prohibitive. If you were interested at all, though, I could weigh the thing and you could judge things from there. I'm guessing it weighs somewhere in that 30 lbs range +/-.

Some more pics and info here

David
Good stuff. I made a cart for my Kubota generator and have all the material needed to make another cart for the Jon Dow fuel tank but it looks like I have a third dolly/cart to make now.

• Haha

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I hated the way it flopped around on the ground so I built a mount into the front of my trailer for it. It is always with me and never in the way.

tilt-1.jpg

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I'd like to see more pics please. How it mounts to the trailer etc.👍
I don't have the setup photographed on the new trailer but I do have shots of the original.

Super easy to do. A couple 3" channel uprights and I welded 4 pieces of 2in round stock to the side of the grapple to slide into the channels.

I have the tops of the channel drilled (not shown on old one) and 1/2in locking pins in there so it can't be easily removed.

grapple-mount-1.jpg

grapple-mount-2.jpg

grapple-mount-3.jpg

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Thanks for the pics dog. Looks like you welded 4 pieces of round pipe on the 2 sides and then the pipe slides down in the 2 vertical channels. Then the bottom teeth rest on the cross member. Is that right?
Hot damn! I love it!

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Has anyone purchased a wicked toothbar bucket? It's about double the cost of the toothbar by itself. My main mission is digging sod and moving dirt/gravel. I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to have the OEM bucket with a clean edge for back dragging? Or am I overcomplicating things and the toothbar will be fine? EA bucket is hardox bla bla but I'm not sure it would make that much difference for me since I'm not on a construction site.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Just got the phone call. My grapple is at the terminal! Going to pick it up this afternoon.

Glad I got the 3rd function finished up last week!

Ordered 5/25. Almost 6 months to the day.

Reactions: 3 users

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Just got the phone call. My grapple is at the terminal! Going to pick it up this afternoon.

Glad I got the 3rd function finished up last week!

Ordered 5/25. Almost 6 months to the day.
It’s on my property! Still in the truck, but it’s here.

It got dark on me and the wife has dinner ready. It can wait till tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
It’s on my property! Still in the truck, but it’s here.

It got dark on me and the wife has dinner ready. It can wait till tomorrow.
Awesome!! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it and any update on the hose routing would be interesting.