EverythingMoneyAttachments. All the money up front?

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I can hate that. I want a Pole barn Build they want 25% down over 3 month out to start. No way will I give anyone my business with this set up. I told them I would pay for all the materials when they were drop off at my property, they said they don't work like that.
I think the market has tipped in favor of businesses and demand is very high. It always cycles back and forth.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
This fool just took another huge financial risk and pre-paid for an EA 72" Wicked Tooth Bar this morning! 😂 My bucket has a bolt on cutting edge so I had to fill out EA's custom order form so that the WTB fits. Not a big deal. Garret quoted me about 8 weeks on the bar.

2/24 - EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple ETA-60-WRRG > $2,860 shipped to NW MT
3/3 - V2.0 84" Category I/II Severe XTreme Duty Box blade ETA-CATI-II-XDBBV2-84 > $2,101 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 5/5)
5/12 - EA 72" Wicked Tooth Bar ETA-WTB-72 > $522.75 shipped to NW MT

I don't plan on ordering anything else from EA at the moment, not because of their pre-pay policy but simply because I have what I need now. I'll be buying a Land Pride grading scraper from the local Kubota dealer when it shows up in July.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I got my Wicked tooth bar installed today and I'm picking up my Wicked 55" grapple from the freight terminal either tomorrow or Friday.

20210512_133938.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I got my Wicked tooth bar installed today and I'm picking up my Wicked 55" grapple from the freight terminal either tomorrow or Friday.

View attachment 59752
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the effectiveness of the tooth bar compared to the factory straight edge. From what I've seen on YouTube and read on forums it's night and day.

Reactions: 1 user

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the effectiveness of the tooth bar compared to the factory straight edge. From what I've seen on YouTube and read on forums it's night and day.
I will certainly let you know. I plan on using it primarily for clearing brush and light digging / leveling work. Unit is stout with nice welds and fit perfectly with the measurements that I provided. Only criticism is that the included bolts are ~3/4" too long and washers are not included. I'm going to pick up some washers today or tomorrow and cut the extra length off the bolts to remedy the problem.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I made my own tooth bar after choking on the prices 'they' charge ! OK, mine bolts into the 7 holes on my bucket so no extra drilling. 'funny' how 5/8" bolts fit silky smooth..... Yes, I have to resharpen the points maybe 2-3 times a year(regular dumpsterdive steel ...not fancy stuff....),not a big deal
It's been great at chewing into composts,sod,'dirt'...far better than the stock bucket edge.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I will certainly let you know. I plan on using it primarily for clearing brush and light digging / leveling work. Unit is stout with nice welds and fit perfectly with the measurements that I provided. Only criticism is that the included bolts are ~3/4" too long and washers are not included. I'm going to pick up some washers today or tomorrow and cut the extra length off the bolts to remedy the problem.
Looking forward to your comments on it. Dirt removal and leveling are my intended uses too ... lots of dirt removal! That's annoying about the bolts and washers but a cheap fix. Might be easier to buy bolts of the proper length when you're buying washers and save the EA ones for something else. I didn't ask if the bar I ordered will come with bolts and washers. There are 11 bolts holding the factory edge on so I'm assuming I'll reuse those but if they include bolts I won't complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I made my own tooth bar after choking on the prices 'they' charge ! OK, mine bolts into the 7 holes on my bucket so no extra drilling. 'funny' how 5/8" bolts fit silky smooth..... Yes, I have to resharpen the points maybe 2-3 times a year(regular dumpsterdive steel ...not fancy stuff....),not a big deal
It's been great at chewing into composts,sod,'dirt'...far better than the stock bucket edge.
I paid around $200 for the factory bolt on edge when I bought the tractor and thought about modifying it with plasma and a grinder but I have better things to do with my time. Maybe I'll cut the factory one up and make some more AR400 targets for my home range.

Last edited:

davidmem

Equipment
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I am interested as well. I canceled the order of my Kubota bucket with my new tractor and ordered an EA Wicked bucket.

Reactions: 2 users

davidmem

Equipment
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
This fool just took another huge financial risk and pre-paid for an EA 72" Wicked Tooth Bar this morning! 😂 My bucket has a bolt on cutting edge so I had to fill out EA's custom order form so that the WTB fits. Not a big deal. Garret quoted me about 8 weeks on the bar.

2/24 - EA 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple ETA-60-WRRG > $2,860 shipped to NW MT
3/3 - V2.0 84" Category I/II Severe XTreme Duty Box blade ETA-CATI-II-XDBBV2-84 > $2,101 shipped to NW MT (DELIVERED 5/5)
5/12 - EA 72" Wicked Tooth Bar ETA-WTB-72 > $522.75 shipped to NW MT

I don't plan on ordering anything else from EA at the moment, not because of their pre-pay policy but simply because I have what I need now. I'll be buying a Land Pride grading scraper from the local Kubota dealer when it shows up in July.
Nobody "plans on” purchasing more stuff from EA it kind of just happens. Just teasing you. Enjoy the stuff.

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
Looking forward to your comments on it. Dirt removal and leveling are my intended uses too ... lots of dirt removal! That's annoying about the bolts and washers but a cheap fix. Might be easier to buy bolts of the proper length when you're buying washers and save the EA ones for something else. I didn't ask if the bar I ordered will come with bolts and washers. There are 11 bolts holding the factory edge on so I'm assuming I'll reuse those but if they include bolts I won't complain.
They do include bolts for the bottom as well but I did not use them. If you have the factory holes on your bucket I would email them with the spacing and distance from the bucket edge so they can add a note to your order.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I am interested as well. I canceled the order of my Kubota bucket with my new tractor and ordered an EA Wicked bucket.
I didn't know about EA when I bought the MX in February but the Kubota heavy duty round bucket (72") was $1,087 and the bolt on cutting edge was $231. Adding the EA WTB puts the bucket and cutting edge at around $1,600 or close to $1,850 including the bolt on edge. I don't know if I would have been better off ordering a bucket from EA and paying shipping but hopefully others here look into their options before buying from Kubota. I'm way outside the 1,000 mile radius free shipping zone so I have to factor in a significant cost to get the implement here. The local dealer brings implements in on trailers so probably doesn't have to pass on much in the way of shipping costs. Shipping for the WTB was "only" $45 to my front door ... I can live with that.

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
They do include bolts for the bottom as well but I did not use them. If you have the factory holes on your bucket I would email them with the spacing and distance from the bucket edge so they can add a note to your order.
Yes, I filled out their custom order form yesterday so it should be plug and play.

Reactions: 2 users

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
EA's shipping rates are not too bad if you are outside the 1000 limit. I have a couple EA attachments and was not scared off by the shipping. I've had to pay more for less weight from less distance from other companies. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Before placing the order from EA for their grapple I considered this new double lid grapple from Precision Manufacturing, to replace my Artillian.

It looks nearly identical to the EA grapple, however, has twin lid and opens about 12" wider. It is AR400 steel vs EA grapple that has AR450. They are within 25 pounds and 4" width. On the EA the lower tines look to protrude a little more horizontal which is helpful for hand loading. I stuck with OTT approved ea grapple, but the PM looks like a nice alternative.

Reactions: 4 users

DeepWoods

Equipment
B2650HSDC Woodland Mills WC68 Wood Chipper
Apr 10, 2019
Bigfork Minnesota
4-6 weeks was what was on my order confirmation. I ordered online and never spoke with anyone on the phone. Not for one second do I believe I will have it in that time frame with all of the comments and info I have read online about BXpanded. I’m not slamming the company, I’m just being realistic and will be happy if it arrives in the time frame they gave me.
I have enough going on this spring and summer, unrelated to tractor use, that if I don’t get it in 6 weeks, it really won’t have an adverse effect on what I want to accomplish this year
Just received an email from BXpanded notifying me that my piranha tooth bar has shipped and I should receive it on May 26th which will be 7 weeks and 5 Days from when I ordered it. All things considered, I am not disappointed with the wait time. Now if the same thing holds true for the Polaris ATV that I ordered on the 15th of May arrives in the 4-6 weeks that I was told I should have it no later than July 8th. Only time will tell.

tradosaurus

Equipment
Kubota MX5400 HST, Land Pride RCR2660 , EA 60" Xtreme grapple, EA box blade
Mar 7, 2019
Texarkana, Tx, USA
Notified that my 60" Wicked grapple will arrive this Friday. I ordered it early March and wasn't expecting it until June.
I need to do a thorough examination before I put it on my trailer to inspect for any damages in shipping.