Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Let's back off the throttle a bit - everyone does have an opinion like other body parts, and like me - I have no opinion with this topic simply because I have never bought from them.

But I do hope that somehow if they can get the wheels back on the tracts - it would be a good thing for all.

But let's place this topic back in 1st gear rather than the overdrive it is now.

Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Let's back off the throttle a bit - everyone does have an opinion like other body parts, and like me - I have no opinion with this topic simply because I have never bought from them.

But I do hope that somehow if they can get the wheels back on the tracts - it would be a good thing for all.

But let's place this topic back in 1st gear rather than the overdrive it is now.
Duly noted. I invested in EA both financially and philosophically. I want them to succeed too, and would have purchased more items from them. Maybe there's some denial on my part and don't want to think ill of Ted, and until the facts are presented I won't.

Reactions: 1 users

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Anyone have access to what happened in the court last Monday ?
This what I saw online just the temp restraining order extended to 3/11...

03/11/2024
Motion Hearing (10:00 AM)
Return TRO (30 minutes)
Resource: Location 910-010C Wake Co. Courthouse, Courtroom 10C

Created:

02/27/2024 9:40 AM
03/11/2024
Hearing Before the Clerk (9:30 AM)
C&D

Created:

02/26/2024 9:55 AM
02/26/2024
Motion Hearing (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer: Adams, Gale M)
Return TRO Hearing
Resource: Location 910-010C Wake Co. Courthouse, Courtroom 10C
MINUTES - 02/26/2024

Continued; TRO EXTEDED TO 3/11/2024

Parties Present:

Attorney

MUSSELWHITE, EVAN MONROE
Continued

Created:

02/23/2024 3:16 PM

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
ah... Continued; TRO EXTEDED TO 3/11/2024

sounds like the Temporary Restraining Order has been extended until March 11th. So one side or the other asked for a little more time to sort out 'stuff'. So nothing legally will be happening for a week.

OrangeGee

Equipment
L2502, LA526 loader, Titan stump bucket
Jul 8, 2023
Silver Spring MD
Just providing my PayPal refund experience here in case it's helpful:

Ultra Light Pallet forks ordered on Nov 27th 2023. Filed dispute and PayPal sent contact attempt to EA on March 1st 2024. Just received refund today March 11th.

In my PayPal dispute, I wrote something to the effect of "Order is past due and seller has not provided any sort of order status update and was unresponsive to my multiple attempts during business hours regarding order status."

I was curious and excited to get my forks since I was expecting them in Feb based on EA estimates when I ordered them, and I was looking forward to ordering an EA grapple. Stumbled upon this thread. This EA sitch is an unfortunate mess for many people. Hate to see it.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico

Ultra Light Pallet forks ordered on Nov 27th 2023. Filed dispute and PayPal sent contact attempt to EA on March 1st 2024. Just received refund today March 11th.

In my PayPal dispute, I wrote something to the effect of "Order is past due and seller has not provided any sort of order status update and was unresponsive to my multiple attempts during business hours regarding order status."

I was curious and excited to get my forks since I was expecting them in Feb based on EA estimates when I ordered them, and I was looking forward to ordering an EA grapple. Stumbled upon this thread. This EA sitch is an unfortunate mess for many people. Hate to see it.
It was fortunate that you used pay pal. They are really good about refunding money in these types of circumstances.

Reactions: 1 user

Marengo

Equipment
B6200HSTD 4WD, Land Pride FDR1548, Woods BR60, 4' Brush Hog, DIY 8'Yard Trailer
Jun 4, 2015
Marengo,Ohio
I too used PayPal.
Filed a dispute 03/04/24.
I should have results by 03/24 per PayPal.
I'll continue to call and email EA daily until the resolution, just to CYA (cover my actions) with PayPal.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us

They allow tractors in Silver Spring :rolleyes:

Dan

• Haha
  • Dislike

akcfi

Equipment
Ford
Apr 25, 2022
Texas
I'm opening it back up for further discussion of this situation.
Keep it civil and respectful towards all members!

Latest News:
Thanks to
@D2Cat & @Kennyd4110
For pointing this out.

For those that think Ted and EA are magically going to reopen, read this latest news article and tell us you feel the same way....
A Wake County Superior Court judge has issued a temporary restraining order against the owner of Conover-based Everything Attachments and its parent company.
The motion was filed last week after Fidelity Bank sought a restraining order and a temporary injunction against the company earlier this month.
A hearing is set for Feb. 26 in Wake County.
In 2023, Fidelity Bank filed a lawsuit against Conover businessman Ted Corriher, T.C. Corriher Implement Company and Landshark Attachments to recover nearly $8 million from a construction loan, as well as a $1.5 million line of credit.
Court documents filed in Wake County show the bank is asking for repayment of the loan, as well as possession of the company’s inventory.
The latest court document, issued Feb. 14, said that defendants have transferred multiple real estate assets to immediate family members, and Ted Corriher appears to have diverted more than $700,000 in loan funds.
The document also said that based on evidence presented, Corriher is attempting to sell a lake house and restaurant property. The document says these actions would likely allow the defendants to remove the assets from the reach of a final judgment in the case.
Court documents filed by Fidelity Bank said Corriher transferred property to his son and wife.
In addition to the courtroom, Everything Attachments is facing scrutiny on other fronts.
Customers who ordered equipment months ago still have not received the paid-for items.
County tax records list the company as delinquent on a $52,152 tax bill.
The phone mailbox of the manufacturing plant on Emmanuel Church Road in Conover is full.
The court document outlines some of the frustrations of Fidelity Bank.
“Despite repeated demands, defendants have failed and refused to pay the indebtedness owing under the line of credit,” the court document says.
The bank lists Ted Corriher, Corriher Implement Company and Landshark Attachments as defendants in the case. Corriher Implement Company does business as Everything Attachments.
Court documents say the company requested and received more than $1 million from the construction loan to pay Neill Grading. Everything Attachments, the court documents say, did not fully pay Neill Grading and did not repay Fidelity.
In January 2023, Everything Attachments become embroiled in a dispute with Neill Grading about the quality of a 105,000-square-foot building. Everything Attachments ordered the building. Neill Grading did the work.
Corriher said in a previous Hickory Daily Record article that he could not get a certificate of occupancy on the building constructed by Neill Grading and was withholding payment.
The Fidelity lawsuit notes the building was not complete by Oct. 28, 2022, construction of the building had ceased and construction remains incomplete.
Fidelity is asking for $7,883,293.57 plus interest on the construction loan to be paid in full. Fidelity is also seeking more than $1.5 million due on a line of credit.
Eric Millsaps is editor of the Hickory Daily Record
Thank you for the update, please keep us posted. I would be very interested should an auction of the inventory take place.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Well it's rather interesting when you read the actual suit and counter suit.
It's much more complicated than Ted / EA just not paying a loan.

Marengo

Equipment
B6200HSTD 4WD, Land Pride FDR1548, Woods BR60, 4' Brush Hog, DIY 8'Yard Trailer
Jun 4, 2015
Marengo,Ohio
Just pulled this up, I'm not a lawyer so I don't claim to understand everything here but it looks like you're not getting the product you've paid for unless you can claw your payment back.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm still waiting on resolution of my claim with PayPal.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Just pulled this up, I'm not a lawyer so I don't claim to understand everything here but it looks like you're not getting the product you've paid for unless you can claw your payment back.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm still waiting on resolution of my claim with PayPal.
You didn't happen to note that EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS was not written in that agreement anywhere?
That sounds really odd it me!