Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Google’s information is just their guess based on user input. I’m sure many of you have showed a store/restaurant/etc has showed open, but it was closed, for example.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If I read another insult from one member to anyone,
I will seriously consider dropping the BAN HAMMER!

Reactions: 3 users

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
That’s who I’m looking at for a grapple and I understand it to be 6-8 weeks before shipping after paying. It’s in checkout waiting for me to click pay. If EA is out the Homestead wait may get longer
You got a point there. Fewer vendors, someone has to pick up the slack.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I'm sorta curious now. Several folks have mentioned the whole pay first and wait thing with EA. Is that not the case with others (like Homestead)?
Don’t know about every vendor, but those I’ve dealt with long distance, in relation to equipment and implements, take payment info at time of order but don’t actually charge until they ship even if shipping is delayed for some reason. I much prefer to pay as they’re setting it on my truck/trailer but that’s not always practical.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't think before we should be so quick to jump to judgement and condemn EA.
There could very well be a lot more going on then any of us know.
Lawsuits can take ugly turns!
And actions that companies do legally can look bad from someone standing on the outside.
The owners of a business sometimes have little say so in the direction that things go.

This is the contractor that was building EA's new building.
Neill Grading and Construction Company, Inc.

This would really worry me if it was my contractor.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well when I see the going out of business sale we will know for sure

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Again, what google says doesn't matter. ;)

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I saw the 'permanently closed' in red 2-3 times today and I assume Everything Attachments is in control of that 'sidebar' or whatever it's called. Maybe Google, if it's paid by EA as an ad space ?
Just checked the Facebook 'channel' and it's been 'paused' Again , I don't know who controls that...it might be EA,or FB wasn't paid ??

As I said earlier, by EA not updating their webpage,to confirm or deny, it will lead to a lot of 'speculation'. Since they're not a 'bricks and mortar' business can't just walk in and ask.......or see a notice in the window.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
As I said earlier, by EA not updating their webpage,to confirm or deny, it will lead to a lot of 'speculation'. Since they're not a 'bricks and mortar' business can't just walk in and ask.......or see a notice in the window.
I would bet their lawyers have instructed them to do nothing!
It's normal for that to happen in legal matters.

Reactions: 3 users

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
I ordered a quick attachment for the my tractor M5400 WITH A L1002 , about 3 weeks ago talked to the guy last week he said it's going to ship soon, it's through everything attachments but from what I understand it's come from WR long, I don't want to cancel my order because I believe in his he has quality products, I just think sometimes when you're in business, you have to go through a hard time, just to know what a good time is...

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
I ordered a quick attachment for the my tractor M5400 WITH A L1002 , about 3 weeks ago talked to the guy last week he said it's going to ship soon, it's through everything attachments but from what I understand it's come from WR long, I don't want to cancel my order because I believe in his he has quality products, I just think sometimes when you're in business, you have to go through a hard time, just to know what a good time is...
stange the was when i called i talked to ted... i paid 1600 over the phone he said it will we done in three weeks now this is going down.... im calling wr long on monday...

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
dang, it's 'permanently closed', again.
Sunday 7AM..

this from the link above ...
If your business is marked as permanently closed, it's possible that your hours of operation are incorrect or missing
is rediculous. I'd expect a 'caution - unknown hours' message, in yellow NOT 'permanently closed, in RED.

Since this appears to be from Google Business, I assume companies pay for the service, as well as their website being the first 'hit' ?

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I don't put much (any) faith is G00gle. The local super fancy car wash near me has incorrect hours shown on the search page. Their hours change twice a year as the days get longer/ shorter. G00gle is never correct.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
dang, it's 'permanently closed', again.
Sunday 7AM..

this from the link above ...
If your business is marked as permanently closed, it's possible that your hours of operation are incorrect or missing
is rediculous. I'd expect a 'caution - unknown hours' message, in yellow NOT 'permanently closed, in RED.

Since this appears to be from Google Business, I assume companies pay for the service, as well as their website being the first 'hit' ?
I don't put much (any) faith is G00gle. The local super fancy car wash near me has incorrect hours shown on the search page. Their hours change twice a year as the days get longer/ shorter. G00gle is never correct.
You don't have to pay anything to have a Google listing, and it isn't the responsibility of Google to update the information on your page. Before every holiday, Google will send you a notice to update your holiday hours, and at least quarterly, you are sent a reminder to check your listing to make sure that everything is correct.
Google will create a business listing without the business doing anything and once it is created, it will post a message for the business to take control of the listing. Some businesses never do so, and the listing is just the name, address, and telephone number. As I have said, it is up to the business to update and keep the listing current, because Google doesn't do that for you.

Vince1230

Equipment
Bx2370
May 13, 2022
Honey Grove,Pa
I would not put too much stock in tge google closed. They may not update since it is not a brick and mortor store, i saw a bbb report where someone drove to their location and was upset. They could have stopped the FB posting for this same type of posting stating they are bankrupt. It would reduce or stop sales if people are posting that on the page. If it was my business i may. That is also is why i gave up most social media. Too much drama I will wait for business to let me know.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
GOOGLE doesn't alter/edit/update the companie's information. That's done by the companies themselves. The company pays GOOGLE for the 'popup' space and to be 1st when 'hit'(though you can do that (1st hit) yourself for free )

BTW, the Q&A section has been removed from the popup since yesterday (Saturday), I posted 2 questions..think there had been 13 before, with answers.