Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I tried to call several times today and no answer. Sent 2 emails, one to a rep I had previously contacted, nothing. Google says permanently closed for the business. Dang, I was ready to order today and found out 20 minutes ago they are shuttered.
With your luck, you should buy a lottery ticket! I feel sorry for all the hundreds of people who have lost their hard-earned $$$$$$$$$

Just shy of 3 years ago a discussion about this business model was posted. It was called.....
EverythingMoneyAttachments. All the money up front?

Read all 28 pages here... https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...oneyattachments-all-the-money-up-front.50653/

I was the second post in the thread, and read what I had said at that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
With your luck, you should buy a lottery ticket! I feel sorry for all the hundreds of people who have lost their hard-earned $$$$$$$$$

Just shy of 3 years ago a discussion about this business model was posted. It was called.....

Read all 28 pages here... https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...oneyattachments-all-the-money-up-front.50653/

You don't know whether anyone has lost anything yet. You're just fanning the flames for your own agenda. No doubt it's more important for you to be right than it is for EA to come out of this situation in good shape, their employees keep their jobs, and their customers get what they paid for.

Reactions: 5 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Still NOTHING on their website, which is their primary( only ?) way of doing business.
Considering the lightning speed of 'communications' today, you'd think they'd want to inform the public( future customers) as well as current (paid in full ) customers, that 'we're still here', contrary to any rumours .....

Last edited:

Jim’sMX

Equipment
MX5100
Dec 19, 2023
W-S NC

You know the guy that did the demo videos always seemed more hopped up than the average extrovert.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Reminds me a little of "wars and rumors of wars". All sorts of speculation starts when a fight breaks out. In today's terms, "misinformation, disinformation", etc abounds.

Started working construction in 1968 with one contractor and then with another in 1973 till retiring in 2022. The latter firm was involved in several charges and lawsuits and we prevailed as the good guys every time. There were a lot of uncomplimentary rumors, and even bad press that made newspapers and TV on some. We were always in the right and won. When the dust settled, it seemed like nobody was interested in doing a story about us being vindicated.

One of the big stories was that we used all foreign- made stainless steel pipe on a parking garage that had a "buy American" clause. Local TV and newspapers bought into it and ran it. In the end, there was a small number of pipe fittings that came through a vendor who's office suffered a flood. The paperwork was all OK, but didn't come until after we had installed the pipe fittings. No updates on the "news".

We were non-union and it was fairly common for us to be harassed because of some of the projects we worked on.

Reactions: 1 users

beckmurph

Equipment
Kubota LX2610TLB/Woods finish mower/woods rotary cutter/
Aug 23, 2012
catlettsburg, ky
I tried to call several times today and no answer. Sent 2 emails, one to a rep I had previously contacted, nothing. Google says permanently closed for the business. Dang, I was ready to order today and found out 20 minutes ago they are shuttered.
[/QUOTE

That google search was not EA Attachments Equipment.
It was a tractor sales.

Their web site is still working.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
You dodged losing your money. Be thankful.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
For sure, we don't know what's going on.

I think there are agendas from EA owners as well. At the end of the day, relative to the tractor, implements/attachments except for the giant complex ones are relatively easy to fix with a welder, so whether EA makes it or not, the only disadvantage is potential lack of name recognition if they don't make it.

Again, we don't know if that will come to pass or not.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
"Google search was not EA attachments equipment"....
"It was a tractor sales"....???.
Huh...?????

I did not know that EA even sold tractors.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I’m not on Facebook much and have never been to EA’s Facebook group but spent a little time with it this evening, partly because I know many here aren’t on Facebook or any other social media. There is a lot of BS on Facebook, as with all social media. Facebook seems to have more than its share of folks who find importance in knowing more than anyone else even if they don’t know anything. However, when enough people report the same thing (no way to contact, looks shuttered when drove by, folks reporting they their lost job with no mention of shut down being anything other than permanent) some level of credence may be appropriate.

And although I live in NC, am about 75 miles from EA, am retired, and still know where to look to see the court filings in EA v Neill and whatever counter and cross claims there may be as well as check for bankruptcy filings, I’m not that interested. Bankruptcy filings for a guy like Ted Corriher and his multiple businesses can be a PITA just to research. Suits such as the EA v Neill (or however it’s actually filed) are a swamp I’m glad to be out of. As someone posted previously, no one but the lawyers really wins in those type suits.

I did check pending state criminal court calendars and saw a Theodore Corriher (maybe same guy, maybe not) who has a court date upcoming in Catawba County, where Hickory is located, for running a stop sign, but nothing for obtaining property by false pretense (the usual charge for fraud in state courts here) so in regard to Neill’s allegations of fraud mentioned in the news article, while possibly true, apparently the local District Attorney isn’t quite so convinced. Admittedly, I did not check potential pending Federal charges as that’s not quite as easy, particularly on a phone browser (if it can even be done on a phone browser).

Personally, I hope they’re not out of business. With their “pay me now and I’ll send it later” model, the quantity of unsecured creditors in a true collapse is painful to consider even though I’m not among them. Hopefully a reorganization where every customer gets their order or “fake news”. I don’t know anyone that works there. While I’m not saying I have any direct knowledge or proof of their current status, I certainly wouldn’t be ordering anything from them or sending them any money at least until there’s some credible verification they aren’t out of business.

Point of all that is if you’re thinking of ordering from EA, you might best slow your roll and take a harder look at your second choice. As always, YMMV.

Reactions: 3 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Comments by some who live near the plant indicate per their local paper info the sub contractor, gen. contractor and EA are in disagreement and the disagreement prevents the new space to be used for production. That is not a good sign if someone is waiting for an item.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Regardless, and despite their reputation for mfr’g good products…. they will be a L O N G T I M E … If Ever…. recovering the lost business from this episode.… which means their “business model” …is a poor one…. and this is an event from which they will be unlikely to recover fully, ….if at ll.

I’m sorry if our fellow OTT-Friends lose their money while awaiting undelivered merchandise. This does underscore simple logic that, If it isn’t yet mfr’d… nothing more than a fractional-deposit should be paid.

Jim’sMX

Equipment
MX5100
Dec 19, 2023
W-S NC
A good opportunity
Regardless, and despite their reputation for mfr’g good products…. they will be a L O N G T I M E … If Ever…. recovering the lost business from this episode.… which means their “business model” …is a poor one…. and this is an event from which they will be unlikely to recover fully, ….if at ll.

I’m sorry if our fellow OTT-Friends lose their money while awaiting undelivered merchandise. This does underscore simple logic that, If it isn’t yet mfr’d… nothing more than a fractional-deposit should be paid.
If they return my calls on Monday I will not give them 2600 up front. At this point it would be better to sell to another reputable attachment manufacturer, or start over under a new name with steep discounts on everything. I cashed out a whole life contract to buy a wicked 55. Does Homestead have the second lightest root grapple?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
A good opportunity

If they return my calls on Monday I will not give them 2600 up front. At this point it would be better to sell to another reputable attachment manufacturer, or start over under a new name with steep discounts on everything. I cashed out a whole life contract to buy a wicked 55. Does Homestead have the second lightest root grapple?
From what I have read homestead has competitive products…I’ve not seen one in person. (Personally I like that they have cat 1 and 2 options for much of their product line…I’ve modified several of my implements or added pins(it’s not a big deal) so it fits my hitch.) Homestead seems to take that into account on many of their products. They are on my list for some garden/field implements.

When it came to a grapple they did not have a long bottom dual lid when I was shopping. If they did I would have considered them. Also I did consider LP (I have a smaller clam style grapple for my B), but they were out of their mind with pricing for the dual lid / long bottom. I understand not what you are looking for….but their price was just ridiculous in a dual lid long bottom….so I did not consider even though I am very happy with the clam style I have from them. Good luck with what you decide. Send us some picks back.

Last edited:

Vince1230

Equipment
Bx2370
May 13, 2022
Honey Grove,Pa
Well this did not make my day. I am one who order in November. So was to get in March. Need to see what happens. Will check with credit card company if i can.

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
well it official!!

as we all know, once it gets covered by youtube it MUST be gospel right??

i hate the rumour mill / speculation that this new world has created as need everything instantly regardless if fact, fiction, or other.....

🙄 ps: is this guy shilling for homestead implements. (haha)

my EA wicked grapple is a single lid model and about 10 years old and still works like new and looks fantastic.
I wouldn't even give that me-too-ber the click traffic.

Jim’sMX

Equipment
MX5100
Dec 19, 2023
W-S NC
Well this did not make my day. I am one who order in November. So was to get in March. Need to see what happens. Will check with credit card company if i can.
Sorry to hear this. I hope you get refunded or get your attachment.

UnionParish45

Equipment
L2501
Aug 29, 2021
Bernice, LA
I got with my credit card company yesterday and I see a refund on my card statement today. I was surprised I got the money back so fast. I purchased a grapple back in early November.

Reactions: 3 users

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Just my $0.02 worth... As I recall from when I got my grapple a couple of years ago. They only work 4-10 hour days and Friday morning if they work it's just cleaning the shop and the slag out of the lasers... On social media in general this describes my feeling best....

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I'd call EA first and see what their plan is for fulfilling orders. Hopefully, all this is going to play out and they'll stay in business.

Reactions: 2 users