Egr delete

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
From what I've been reading around here it seems that it's a near certainty that the DPF unit will need to be replaced at some point? Am I reading that right, and if so, when should I expect to reach that point?

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
From what I've been reading around here it seems that it's a near certainty that the DPF unit will need to be replaced at some point? Am I reading that right, and if so, when should I expect to reach that point?
According to Murphy, it will be a month after your warranty expires.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Check your owner’s manual, I think on mine it is well past my expected life time, 3,000 hours for check turbocharger and clean dpf muffler. You can send it away, and/or Kubota has an exchange program of some sort. You can have a clean one on hand, swap them, and send in yours for cleaning. These things involve a Kubota dealer since the computer module needs to be reset.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
The "correct" answer to that question is 3,000 hours but do not be surprised if it is many fewer.

SDT

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I know emissions warranties are required by gov to run longer with cars, would guess the same as for other vehicles. but haven't looked it up.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I know emissions warranties are required by gov to run longer with cars, would guess the same as for other vehicles. but haven't looked it up.
B3350 warranties are 2 years bumper to bumper, 5 years emissions, and 6 year power train. Earlier models did not have 6 year power train.

SDT

Reactions: 1 user