EA 6% off sale till August 15, 2022

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
The summer is coming to an end, and inflation is driving up our prices along with everyone else's. Ted is saving you 6% to keep you and your machine going. Take advantage of the 6% sale on every purchase from EverythingAttachments.com for the next 6 days. Use the coupon code "6x6" to save today!

*sale ends at midnight on August 15th 2022

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I've been getting a lot of emails from EA over the past week or so. Maybe they're starting to get worried about sales slowing down given our economy issues and a general feeling of uncertainty.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
If they caught up on their backlog that wouldn't be a bad thing. Can't really see why you'd cut your prices when you still have about a 6 month backlog of orders. Either things are slowing down much faster than we on the outside know, or they're not as cunning as they think.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I'd pay 6% MORE to somone who has the item in STOCK than wait 4,6 or more MONTHS for the same or similar item from EA.
NOW it the time we need to use 90% of the implements NOT in the dead of winter.
I know EA isn't the only one with 'supply issues', but as Paul says, this 'offer' may backfire on them.

Reactions: 1 users

XSpecBx

Equipment
B2601, Artillian Pallet Forks, Woodmaxx MX-8600, LP BB1248
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
I went ahead and ordered with the 6%, so maybe I'm one of the suckers. I had been waiting to order an aerator, thinking prices would come down with everything going on, and they have just continued to go up.

If I had purchased it 3-4 months ago, I would have saved myself a few hundred dollars and had it for fall aeration. Given that people are paying for these items upfront, in lieu of financing stuff like cars, I tend to think their demand will continue and the supply chain problems will continue to drive up material prices.

While I think many people are probably overleveraged, they could also be looking to add more orders for their new building. I'm expecting a 4 month lead time, so if it shows up early I won't be disappointed.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Given that people are paying for these items upfront, in lieu of financing stuff like cars, I tend to think their demand will continue and the supply chain problems will continue to drive up material prices.
This was the same thought process I had when I bought the M6060 a few months ago. The price was pre the latest price hike that had just rolled out being about $7k below Kubota's current "build your Kubota" MSRP at that time, and none of these things are getting any cheaper and I knew that I wanted an M and that it would cost me a lot more if I waited.

The same goes for the used disc harrow and plow that I bought recently. $2,400 for two pieces of very well built equipment that would cost at least ten times as much if I were to buy new. I have no doubt that I could get my money back and then some if needed.

I'm already getting offers on the 16ft PJ dump trailer I bought a few years ago. They're about 50% more expensive now and 16 footers aren't available up here.

XSpecBx

Equipment
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
This was the same thought process I had when I bought the M6060 a few months ago. The price was pre the latest price hike that had just rolled out being about $7k below Kubota's current "build your Kubota" MSRP at that time, and none of these things are getting any cheaper and I knew that I wanted an M and that it would cost me a lot more if I waited.

The same goes for the used disc harrow and plow that I bought recently. $2,400 for two pieces of very well built equipment that would cost at least ten times as much if I were to buy new. I have no doubt that I could get my money back and then some if needed.

I'm already getting offers on the 16ft PJ dump trailer I bought a few years ago. They're about 50% more expensive now and 16 footers aren't available up here.
I bought my current B2601 back in December and it was delivered in January. I had quotes from 2 dealers near me, one was $1k more, but had it in stock, the other told me it would be a spring delivery and I would pay whatever the price was with some unknown price increases coming. I chose to take the guaranteed price and delivery and glad I did. There were 2 price increases during what would have been my lead time and I was able to enjoy the machine for a few months that I wouldn't have had it otherwise.

In the case of EA, I don't see material and demand cratering. Even if it does go down, it will most likely be a slow decline and probably will be months before that happens, if it even does. The supply chain issues will not resolve themselves with decreases in demand alone, so I just went ahead and ordered. I'm already mad at myself for waiting because I could have saved a couple hundred if I had ordered it when I was originally going to. People should do what makes sense for them, but bets for me to get in line and see what happens.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
In the case of EA, I don't see material and demand cratering. Even if it does go down, it will most likely be a slow decline and probably will be months before that happens, if it even does.
But why the aggressive marketing campaign and discount? Every day I get an email from EA but I never used to. Good Works Tractors is doing the same thing. I think demand is already falling off a cliff, and places like GWT have too much inventory that they're sitting on. Just my opinion based on what I'm seeing.

EA gets to sit on a lot of upfront money with their pay first, ship later policy. I don't know how cash rich they are but it's possible that they use the upfront money for payroll or to pay interest on loans. Who knows? But if they typically have a six month order backlog that is shrinking rapidly they might be a little nervous about losing all that upfront money. Just more speculation on my part.

Last edited:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
if people are busy working to pay bills, or just earn extra given the opportunity, there is a lot less time for tractoring, less implements getting ordered.

Ive been in my career for 21 years, ive never ever seen a busier time or worked harder in my life. I know im not alone and those in the workforce prob feel the same and have similar opportunities. Those of us left picking up the slack of the labor shortage has made for a lot less free time, a lot more work time, but also more in return. Things are busier than ever.

I can imagine with people's priorities being diverted, a lot of the more casual sectors may see things dipping off; hobbies, interests, side operations, (S)CUT ect (homeowner stuff)... I agree with MCM

Little thread drift; I'm usually into learning about new machines, but the new 'featured' tractor manufacture on GOOD WORKS TRACTOR channel has sort of spoiled a once great channel... I mean it's a completely ordinary machine, same re-branded overseas crap... ok it comes with filled tires and a 3rd function, big freakin deal... now most of the videos he makes are just a big ad. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Glad I ordered my Wicked 55 in April of 2021. I received it in Oct 2021, and was around $2200 for the latest version. I see they are now $2700...Ouch! I honestly don't see how the economy can continue like this. Everything has skyrocketed but my salary!

XSpecBx

Equipment
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
But why the aggressive marketing campaign and discount? Every day I get an email from EA but I never used to. Good Works Tractors is doing the same thing. I think demand is already falling off a cliff, and places like GWT have too much inventory that they're sitting on. Just my opinion based on what I'm seeing.

EA gets to sit on a lot of upfront money with their pay first, ship later policy. I don't know how cash rich they are but it's possible that they use the upfront money for payroll or to pay interest on loans. Who knows? But if they typically have a six month order backlog that is shrinking rapidly they might be a little nervous about losing all that upfront money. Just more speculation on my part.
Fair point about GWT. I could certainly see him sitting on extra inventory given how he operates. He is just a distributor and for what you get his prices aren't great as far as I can tell. I don't see the same with EA, since as you said, they get their money upfront and don't keep inventory.

The only other thought I have with EA is they are in the process of expanding their manufacturing capability with a huge building, so I could see them wanting to ramp up their orders as they expand the capacity. Maybe thats the motivation for the marketing campaign and the discounts. Worked on me and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Little thread drift, im usually into learning about new machines, but the new 'featured' tractor manufacture on GOOD WORKS TRACTOR channel has sort of spoiled a once great channel... I mean it's a completely ordinary machine, same re-branded overseas crap... ok it comes with filled tires and a 3rd function, big freakin deal... now most of the videos he makes are just a big ad. :(
I'm glad you said that. Courtney is rapidly losing credibility and has become nothing more than an "influencer" for the Summit tractor. Clearly Summit is sponsoring him in some way since he only sells implements and accessories. I like the episodes where he demonstrates the implements he sells behind the M4 or 1025 or whatever, but pushing the Summit tractor from India is annoying.

He keeps making the point that Summit tractors come with all of these features "standard". But without knowing pricing it's meaningless. Also, after purchase support is going to be lacking to put it mildly. I would never buy a Summit at any price, but the lack of transparency with this new product is telling.

I watch a lot of YouTube channels that feature farming, but once they have an agenda of pushing crap that they have no connection to just to make money I unsubscribe and stop watching that channel. I expect full transparency too. If they use a tractor that's been given to them they'd better let the viewers know or else they're just another paid "influencer".

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Totally agree, well said MCM.
I liked watching his channel even if it was just to demonstrate the different attachments he sells behind different sized tractors, and even the skid steer doing work. But it has kind of veered off since "summit", which I believe is simply a rebadged TYM (India-based) ITL, with filled tires and 3rd function added later lol pretty difficult to get excited about or interested in.

Last edited:

XSpecBx

Equipment
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
Glad I ordered my Wicked 55 in April of 2021. I received it in Oct 2021, and was around $2200 for the latest version. I see they are now $2700...Ouch! I honestly don't see how the economy can continue like this. Everything has skyrocketed but my salary!
My wife and I live a pretty modest life given our salaries and we have been fortunate to be mostly unaffected by inflation, but I don't think that is the case for most folks. People always have money for the stuff they want.

I'm in a few Kubota groups and I am always floored by the money people spend on tractors. There seems to be a lot of folks who can afford $40k on a tractor (I see a lot of LX cab tractors with all the bells and whistles followed by hefty orders for attachments from places like EA), but most likely they are overextending themselves to afford it. Even with 0% financing for 5 years, its a pretty large monthly payment to eat for something that, for many, is a luxury, especailly when you start talking about cabs and grapples and the such.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Totally agree, well said MCM.
I liked watching his channel even if it was just to demonstrate the different attachments he sells behind different sized tractors, and even the skid steer doing work. But it has kind of veered off since "summit", which I believe is simply a rebadged TYM? with filled tires and 3rd function added later lol pretty difficult to get excited about or interested in.
Preaching to the choir! :LOL::ROFLMAO: But don't stop on my account!

I bought a Del Morino flail mower from him and he was going to send me a replacement rod that supports the metal front guards since it was badly damaged in shipping. It's been months and I called last week to check and was told that they'd get back to me with an update. No call back in over a week! Not good.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I just want to follow up with my last post about Good Works Tractor Co in the spirit of full disclosure. As I mentioned, I bought a Del Morino flail mower from Courtney that was around $6,500. It was damaged during shipping, in large part because GWT didn't bother to put any effort into packaging it to reduce the likelihood of damage. I've spoken with Courtney and my impression from a couple of conversations, emails and his channel is that he's a good, standup, honorable guy. He offered me a 15% discount which was around $1k which I accepted, but he told me that he'd ship a new guard rod out to me which he hasn't done.

I think that Courtney should disclose the nature of his relationship with Summit if he wants to retain his credibility. The videos featuring the Summit tractor have "paid promotion" in the top left corner but viewers of his channel know that he's partnered with Rim Guard which he mentions during both videos. So is he cleverly hiding a partnership with Summit by running an add for Rim Guard? Should the "paid promotion" heading list all partnerships in the video?

I'm drawn to individuals and companies that are transparent and it's one of the reasons that I like Everything Attachments with their walk through and testing videos. Obviously we aren't in the loop in every aspect of their business, but they're one of if not the most transparent implement company out there. Will I buy more products from EA, absolutely. Will I buy more products from GWTC, not likely.

My prediction for the Summit tractor is that the timing couldn't be worse and that it's going to be a massive failure, or at best it'll be like every other piece of junk places like Home Depot have out front. Cabellas tried this in the past and failed miserably too.

Last edited:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Didn't he mention in one of the first summit videos that the tractor was given to him "for an honest review"? something to that effect, id have to go back and find it

we should start a summit tractor thread, which will surely devolve :ROFLMAO:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Didn't he mention in one of the first summit videos that the tractor was given to him "for an honest review"? something to that effect, id have to go back and find it

we should start a summit tractor thread, which will surely devolve :ROFLMAO:
I watched both videos again this morning and he implies that he was "consulted" on various aspects of the tractor. He's vague about his involvement or connection. Summit is getting advertising through GWTC and Courtney is putting his name out there so there has to be a financial benefit for Courtney, either in the form of a free tractor or a paycheck.

I've never seen any real data on the correlation between "influencers" on YouTube and actual hard sales numbers. One of the reasons I like watching Neal Messick's videos is that there's no doubt about his motivation. He sells Kubota products and does a great job of educating those of us looking to purchase those products. I watched numerous videos of his prior to buying the MX and M, but my Kubota bias was established long before I started watching YouTube videos. I was looking for details on products that I already knew I was going to buy, not trying to decide on green vs. blue vs. orange vs. red. :LOL:

Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I realize that this is an EA 6% discount thread, but it's interesting to speculate why EA and GWTC are in the middle of an email bombing campaign with daily assualts. There's a connection or theme here.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
im sorry but this 3rd function looks like a total aftermarket hack

Reactions: 2 users