Doors couldn’t stay new forever.......

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
:rolleyes: doors 1 year old to the day. I religiously pin my boom with both pins but after the big storm I had my neighbor over, and helping him with his machine i got distracted. Went out into the garage today and found the boom resting against the garage door bowing it out. Luckily once the weight was off the bow went away and just left me a nice reminder of how things happen when you get taken away from your normal routine. The reason the pin was out to start with is because I got stuck on a hill and was using it to pull myself back up past the stuck point. 0-2 that day, will be memorable for sure every time I see that buckle.

Attachments

L35

Equipment
Jun 13, 2010
CT
I took the pics with my phone I guess that’s why they are sideways don’t know if a mod could rotate them?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I took the pics with my phone I guess that’s why they are sideways don’t know if a mod could rotate them?
No, we can not fix attached pic's, you will need to get them oriented right when you post them.
It's an IPhone issue, not a forum issue.
I have done some research on this subject and it effects all forums.
One work around it to post the pictures to a hosting site (like drop box) then post them on here.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
just assume all photo's from a phone or tablet will be oriented wrong so put them in your computer first. Open them.

Just came across a potential new way to solve this. Report back and let me know how it goes please.

So after opening it in your computer then Save it again BUTTT make sure to hit the setting that ask if you do or do NOT want to save the metadata. Do NOT save the metadata. Then reopen the pic.. it should now be "as is" You may then need to rotate it and resave. If this works as I think it does.... after the re-save is should now it is post ready.

PS- some pic software on computers now will ask what "orientation" you want to save so it will be "as is" in proper orientation. GIMP for example

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thats good its only bowed,,see what happen when the better half backs through one because they thought it was all the way up,, Way more than bowed,,,lol

L35

Equipment
Jun 13, 2010
CT
There we go