Does anyone have a clue about the mystery rear hydraulic connectors on my ZB-1600?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes any small leak can cause a pressure drop and yes that leak can have bubbles in it as it has just dropped pressure.

Now try hooking a cylinder up and see if it works. ;)

Rezzey

Equipment
B1600dt
Oct 11, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
How did you go with the aux connectors? Any further news or progress?

I have the identical tractor to you :) fel and rops and all, yours is just mint though. It's so nice to know I'm not the only one left in the world with this grey type.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Rezzey

Equipment
B1600dt
Oct 11, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Kinda looks like it got dropped out a plane, without a chute...:D:D
Lol yes i see what you mean about the damage to the front... top?? how?

anyway i was just trawling the net for details for pics of the tiller i have and i saw that this model tiller had a hydraulic ram... then looked over at the tractor and saw it was a 1600. Then that reminded me of this post Boned as its using the connectors for a ram from the same plugs as ours. Thought it may be of use to you to see that it can be of use in a tipper ram situation if you hadnt gotten a tester on it yet to save you the trouble of testing it.

I just now jumped on my 1600 and it seems i can feel the lines separately pressurise when I push/pull on the lever as well. Keen on doing the same tipper trailer idea as well one day now i know how easy its gonna be.

Last edited:

Stu

Equipment
L2201
Dec 9, 2015
England
Interesting thread as I have similar issues trying to fit auxiliary hydraulics to the rear of my old L245. I have the same proem in that I know no think about hydraulics so have been struggling to get anywhere.
My main problem is not having any existing pipes or connectors to plug into etc. I have been to my nearest hydraulics supplier with photos of various bits connected to the tractors hydraulics so was impressed when the man came back to me with three couplings that should connect together then screw into the valve under the seat where the fast/slow screw/valve is. He said all I needed to do was screw the connector into where there's a blanking plug/bolt (nice & simple) only the connector thread was wrong size so haven't been able to try if this the correct place I should be tapping into the tractor.
Woodman sent me a PDF copy of a manual but not understanding hydraulics & with the pictures being of poor quality (not wolf mans fault) I'm still no nearer getting this sorted. Reading this thread has given me the insentive to have anouther go at getting it sorted as I desperately need to get auxiliary hydraulics to power various implements before the spring gets here & everything starts growing & needs cutting etc. I've benn told by someone on here I need to get some sort of adaptor plate that fits on the hydraulic valve or what ever it's called on left side of transmition housing / rear axle but have been unable to locate anything even similar. Does this part have a name I can put into google ?? Does anyone know where would supply this part?? Has anyone done this to there L245 or similar ?? Any help or tips welcomed as I have no idea what to do at the moment.
Thanks & hope someone can help me. Stu.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Stu, there is a thread on that plate your asking about. I don't remember who was asking, or what tractor he had.

I have an L305 with that box on it and I uploaded some pictures of it for him. Wolfman, I'm pretty sure gave the Kubota part number for it.

If you can't find it, let me know by PM and I'll do some looking.

Stu

Equipment
L2201
Dec 9, 2015
England
Thanks D2Cat will look to see if I can find the the post. If not will PM you to see if you can help.
Thanks again appreciate the offer to help look for info/post on this as been trying to sort this out for quite sometime now so would like to get it done soon as poss really.
Thanks Stu

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Attachments

Last edited:

JorisFRST

Equipment
B1600DT - yanmar rs1303 - geo eco16 - Dormak RL12T - GEO EFG 125
Apr 20, 2016
Merchtem, Belgium
routerjanitor.com
Ok,

I also have the same tractor B1600DT with the same fittings.

If I read this correctly, I should get a 1/8 bsp adapter to whatever fits the standard european hydraulic connectors to get this used ?