Dirty boots

cody

Equipment
Zb5000 kubota
May 17, 2010
Prince George BC Canada
I have had very dirty boot ever since I started pushing dirt around with my little orange B5000. I don’t have just the run of the mill dirt it is clay, and anyone with clay knows it is like getting gum off your boots and follows you around like a bad smell. I thought I would share this site http://greelyman.com/ that I found that sells boot cleaners, because I looked around and found nothing in my city that looked like it would get the job done. Now after buying one of these units I thought if it work half as good as it does in the videos (often never works as good as seen on TV) my wife would not yell so much about the mess I bring in after playing outside :). But hot damn :eek: this thing works just like the video shows and I am now an inch shorter due to the lack of mud on my boots. Check these guys out if you getting it trouble like I was.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Thanks for posting that boot cleaner. I could REALLY use something like that at my place. I've got three horses, four dogs, a couple of chickens and a peacock that free range. I step in a lot of crap :eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Oh it said DIRTY BOOTs not DIRTY BOO errr you know,,I have got to clean these glasses!!!!