Dayum, life really is like a toilet paper roll

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Ya mean like taking the fuel cap off filling the tank and cant find the cap? And hour later you walk past the tractor and there is is sitting on the seat right where you put it!
I'm talking about looking for your cell phone when you're talking on it, or your glasses when their on your head!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
The worst of it is , I've done all the above. What the heck was I thinking buying a motorcycle today, maybe I'm too old.:confused:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Not with standing, I hope there is plenty of TP on my roll yet, One, I'll need to shortly and two, I don't want an empty roll just quite yet....

I have places to go (hunts), things to do (farming) and people to see (my wife and family which I always enjoy).

If life was a bowl of cherries (which it isn't). I'd probably get what is left in the bowl.

Flip

Grodrianst

Equipment
L3430 with FEL and belly mower
Nov 22, 2018
St. Louis area
Starting to get a little long in the tooth myself. While I dont like how fast the birthdays come around anymore, I try to always remember something my granddad said when I was just a pup. No one likes getting older but there's only one other alternative, and that's not a better option...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My brother I have never been a moniker whore, as long as you are in the wind, thats all that matters! ;)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
bearbait - those are nice bikes. Know some folks that ride them. Damn-near bullet proof if memory serves me this time...

Like skeets, I'm not a badge-loyal rider, either.

Did sell my HD a few years ago to make more room for my much-slower ride...orange and badged "K"..:cool:

Guess I'm still in the wind...kinda.. 8mph..:p

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
bearbait - those are nice bikes. Know some folks that ride them. Damn-near bullet proof if memory serves me this time...

Like skeets, I'm not a badge-loyal rider, either.

Did sell my HD a few years ago to make more room for my much-slower ride...orange and badged "K"..:cool:

Guess I'm still in the wind...kinda.. 8mph..:p
I had never drove a bike until just after my first surgery at age 55, never had the desire. That all kind of changed everything for me and it was kind of like I had to squeeze in as much as I could so I bought a 2009 Yamaha 950 tourer. I always wanted to go bigger but at not much more than 135lbs I figured I better settle for the 900 again. Even if I could afford the Harley I sure as hell couldn't afford the cloths.;)

Rodnok

Equipment
B7100hst, MMM, Box Scraper, FEL make unknown, adapted and resurrected from junk
Dec 28, 2015
chattanooga, tn
I had never drove a bike until just after my first surgery at age 55, never had the desire. That all kind of changed everything for me and it was kind of like I had to squeeze in as much as I could so I bought a 2009 Yamaha 950 tourer. I always wanted to go bigger but at not much more than 135lbs I figured I better settle for the 900 again. Even if I could afford the Harley I sure as hell couldn't afford the cloths.;)

Have been riding since I was 16. Not a brand loyalist. Always yearned for a Harley. Finally got a 1969 Sportster when I was about 35. Kick start only. Got rid of that POS after a couple years. Got a Gold Wing. Had that for a dozen years at least. Then had a heart attack and wife convinced me I would not ride again. ( she hates bikes) I got the bug a couple years later and found a killer deal on a full dressed Electra Glide Classic. Have had it now for a decade. I dont ride nearly as much as I did but it comforts me to know it is there when I get the urge. Wife keeps telling me to sell it. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Got off track. I never bought in to the Harley Clothing crap. If they want me to advertise they can give me free clothes to wear!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: