Dash Cams

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
The "innocent driver" was using a rear "dash" cam, or a backup cam??
The innocent driver was the one who was at a complete stop when the scammer deliberately backed into him. The innocent driver had a forward facing dash cam that proved he didn't rear-end the scammer.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
I just got back to the house and had to clean my shorts out! A snowflake pulled out in front of me at an intersection and I guess she was texting or on the phone, either way I got stopped about 3 feet short of T boning her! And I got back to the barn and started looking for a dash cam, but I know nothing about them so I want to ask the smart people in here about dash cams. Now from what I see they all need a smart phone, something I dont have. So is there a real dumb one that you dont need a smart phone for? All I really want to do is CMA in case something stupid does infact happen. Ideas please.
I bought this one for the wife last year..... she loves it.

So I just bought another one for my work truck.

very easy to use. The memory card will start recording over itself when it's full.
Smart phone is not nessesary just wire it to ignition.... and when the vehicle starts, it records.

very easy.

If you want to get fancy, they also have a smart phone app that works via wifi so you can download pics or video anytime anywhere. such as show the law some footage.

I highly recommend this camera. but I'm sure there are a lot of good ones.

I thought the price was fair.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The innocent driver was the one who was at a complete stop when the scammer deliberately backed into him. The innocent driver had a forward facing dash cam that proved he didn't rear-end the scammer.
Got it!
Thanks!