Daily Chuckle

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
For those who don't already know, I was robbed at the BP petrol station today. Scared the life out of me.

After my experience and initial shock, I managed to give the police a report. The police were quick to respond and calmed me down which was great because I was near on having a breakdown. However, my money's all gone.

The police asked me if I knew who did it and I told them, "Yes, it was pump number 4”.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
This is what we are serving the boys the next time they are over 😎😎😎

20220502_193727.jpg

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Being new to the neighborhood we're just starting to get to know some people and for the most part it's gone quite well. We have a lady down the street that has some beautiful shrubs in her yard but after talking to her for a bit she told me that she was having trouble with her burning bush so with that I went back home and then went back with some penicillin I had left over and told her this is for your burning bush which didn't go so well, now I'm never to come back. :confused:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Want me to send an armadillo for them?
Nah...... it's actually spaghettio's with a new wrapper 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Figure it should get the boys going when I show them what they are getting for lunch 😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user