Daily Chuckle

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
Unfortunately not just Ford, other manufacturers also. Had to change all the lug nuts on my Chevy Blazer because most of those fake covers came off.
On my Ford Focus, the dealer told me that my lug nuts where swollen and that the socket would not fit. $85 for the replacements. Talk about swollen nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
An Irishman's first drink with his son:

"While reading an article last night about fathers and the sons, memories came flooding back to the time I took me son out for his first pint.
"Off we went to our local pub only two blocks from the cottage
"I got him a Guinness. He didn't like it, so I drank it.
"Then I got him a Kilkenny's, he didn't like that either, so I drank it. Finally, I thought he might like some Harp Lager?
"He didn't. I drank it.
"I thought maybe he'd like whisky better than beer so we tried a Jameson's; nope!
"In desperation, I had him try that rare Redbreast, Ireland's finest whisky.
"He wouldn't even smell it.
"What could I do but drink it?
"By the time I realized he just didn't like to drink, I was so shit-faced I could hardly push his stroller back home!"

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
BAIL'EM OUT!!!!!! Hell, back in 1990, the Federal Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required b law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry, and possibly our health plans to the same nitwits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling whiskey?

What the hell are we thinking?

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”
She turned, smiled, and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston.”
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your business at this convention?”
“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”
“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”
“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the southern redneck.”
Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I shouldn’t really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name.”
“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba.”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users