Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
In this time of Covid, I thought everyone might enjoy this Home test for Covid.

Take a glass and pour a generous amount of your favorite whisky into it; then see if you can smell it. If you can, then you are halfway there. Then drink it. If you can taste it then it is reasonable to assume your are currently free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell and taste is a common symptom.

I tested myself 6 time last night and was virus free every time. I will need to test myself again today because I have developed a throbbing headache which can also be one of the symptoms.

I'll report my results later.

FYI - this test has NOT been certified by medical personnel nor the CDC.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A new arrival in Alaska walks into a bar and declares that he wants to learn how to live like an "Eskimo". He was quickly given three things that he need to accomplish; drink a 5th of whiskey, kill a grizzly bear, and make love to an Eskimo woman.

He downs the 5th and leaves the bar. The next day he comes back in all cut up, bashed, and bleeding. He says, now where is that Eskimo woman that I am supposed to kill".

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
EhG_ZpvU0AEpw6l.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Is it just me? But didn't KFC use to be a lot better?

Old McD fries?And cherry pies?

Old Bob Even sausage sandwich? I do not think they even sell them anymore. Come on Bob come back from the grave and run your stores again.
The Bob Evans Italian sausage sandwich with provalone cheese, grilled onions, peppers, garlic butter spread, on toasted sour dough bread was the bomb. 👍👍👍👍👍👍 That was a seasonal item and the only time I saw it on the menu was when I worked there back in 94' thru 95'. I was quite addicted to that sandwich. And ate one about 3 nights a week for dinner during my shift. I haven't seen it since then. But then I usually hit them for breakfast when I visit Branson, MO. Other then that, after I quit working for them, I may have ate there once a year since.

Mc D's fries suck since they switched oils in there fryers.

I haven't liked KFC in years. They may have made the oil switch as well.

Bloody allergies and health nuts ruining it for folks 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mc D's new apple pie is addicting though. They did hit a home run with that recipe change. I'm not a fan of cherry pie, so I can't comment on that one.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You are right it is all in the cooking oil,,,, the left with the fried foods will make you ft and kill you ,,, BS made it to the oils have to be,,"HEALTHY" oils to make you fat and kill you,, took out the trans fats and so went the taste

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Is it just me? But didn't KFC use to be a lot better?

Old McD fries?And cherry pies?

Old Bob Even sausage sandwich? I do not think they even sell them anymore. Come on Bob come back from the grave and run your stores again.
All the local Bob Evans restaurants around here have closed in the last couple of years. The one in town started closing at 2:00PM about 2 years ago, and six months later closed altogether. Not sure why, they were always busy.
Not sure if it was a company store or a franchise store.
I do buy their sausage breakfast sandwiches at Sam's Club.

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
The British Way..
A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.
Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the spot only to find a British soldier selling regimental ties.
The Taliban asked, "Do you have water..?"
The soldier replied, "There is no water here, the well is dry. Would you like to buy a tie instead..? They are only £5."
The Taliban shouted, "You idiot infidel..! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water..! I should kill you, But I must find water first..!"
"OK," said the soldier, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me.
I will show you that I am bigger than that, and that I am a much better human being than you.
If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find our Sergeant's Mess. It has all the ice cold water you need. Insha Allah."
Cursing him, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.
Several hours later he staggered back, collapsed with dehydration & rasped ....
"They won't let me in without a fricking tie..!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
A 32 year old pregnant woman started to go into labour, so her husband drove her to hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the baby's father, without the need for any physical connection. He asked if they were interested, both said they were very much in favour of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 percent for starters, explaining that even 10 percent was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 percent pain transfer.

The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50 percent. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer all the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby boy with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none whatsoever. She and her husband were ecstatic....

After a couple of days they were allowed back home, as they arrived, the postman was dead on their doorstep...

Reactions: 2 users