Custom Mobile home/palace for sale.

civlized

May 8, 2023
Central Alabama
This poor lady has clearly met her match when it comes to cleaning!

Bed sheets anywhere? Kids are living in that! These people vote! So many things going through my mind right now, but mainly, I feel sorry for those kids.

1684788381476.png

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
My mother was a public health nurse back in the days when they made home visits. She went to check on a newborn baby, and found something like the above trailer. The baby was sleeping in cardboard box on the floor. She went to some effort to get them a crib. The next home visit she found the baby back in the cardboard box and a tv on the crib. She didn't have too much use for folks like that.

Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Odd thing is the lady appears to be running a Swiiffer-type floor mop whilst there’s obviously chance for a bunch of stuff to fall down on the beds?!?! 😳

Reactions: 1 user

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
This is a sad state of affairs. I am PRAYING that is a "guest room" and kids are not actually living in that s&^% hole. Unfortunately, I'm probably wrong. Even more unfortunate is the fact that this place is better than some kids have it.

If this is after the remodel..... I'm trying to imagine the "before" photos!!!!!

Is this in Maine @motionclone ?

Last edited:

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
pretty sure about 30' down the road, it'll collapse as all the roof ties (ceiling joists.) have been removed.
and that's wafer board NOT plywood on the walls...
I think your being generous. This thing wouldn't make it being lifted onto wheels.

Its like a car wreck, I can't stop looking at the photos.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
And people poke fun at WV.
This is a sad state of affairs. I am PRAYING that is a "guest room" and kids are not actually living in that s&^% hole. Unfortunately, I'm probably wrong. Even more unfortunate is the fact that this place is better than some kids have it.

If this is after the remodel..... I'm trying to imagine the "before" photos!!!!!

Is this in Maine @motionclone ?
Yes this is in Maine and there are many places and people like this. As pointed out above, this poster has a "construction" business according to his facebook profile.

Lots of poor people here are poor by there own doing. Horrible decisions/choices, substance addictions, etc, etc