Status
Not open for further replies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
What's frightening about this virus is how it apparently gets entered onto the death certificates without testing. One can find video links in many locations where this has happened. Alzheimer patient dies. Dr. says COVID-19. Family disputes it the decision, Dr. does test, and no COVID-19.

So are govt officials wanting the increase number of COVID-10 cases to help get increased Fed. funding?

This practice also causes the actual number of cases to be less then honest. So how can Governors effectively determine it's appropriate to keep things shut down?
Fear for the most part.

Try to find out how many deaths from the regular "flu" since Jan. You can't find any accurate numbers anywhere. It is like the regular flu and all the people that usually die from it just stopped Jan 1st. All of a sudden they are ALL covid deaths. Just more fake news.

Big business is going fine, big government is running fine. It is all the small businesses taking it on the chin. That is who is being hurt the most, small businesses and the people that work for them.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Not exactly. Some 'big business like steel mills and auto plants are not working, but yes, the 'little guys' really took it on the chin.

Me included. My small machine ship is considered a 'non essential' business, so I'm for all intents and purposes, out if business. My world isn't crashing down because if it, but none the less, it's generating 0 income. Still farming however.

Last edited:

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Not exactly. Some 'big business like steel mills and auto plants are not working, but yes, the 'little guys' really took it on the chin.
Yes, but they also got BILLIONS in bail out money. Big business is doing just fine. Like the airlines and their 18 Billion. Not flying and still turning a profit.

Also keep in mind that in America small business is any company with under 500! employees.

It seems like everyone I know is an "essential" worker.

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Yes, but they also got BILLIONS in bail out money. Big business is doing just fine. Like the airlines and their 18 Billion. Not flying and still turning a profit.

It seems like everyone I know is an "essential" worker.
You now know one who isn't.:)

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
The guvnor of NM yesterday shut down all travel in & out of Gallup. Used a riot control law & man that sure sounds like a stretch . Lenin would be so proud of how easy it really was to bring us down. Look on Fox News for a story.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
The guvnor of NM yesterday shut down all travel in & out of Gallup. Used a riot control law & man that sure sounds like a stretch . Lenin would be so proud of how easy it really was to bring us down. Look on Fox News for a story.

Since I-40 goes through Gallup I wonder what they did about that? Close the ramps ?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
NM has no issue with the Elk draw but then it's revenue. They like that at the Capitol.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
So Sheepfarmer, you have had a couple days to research now, any answer to the question? How does the media making up things about the president to make him look bad benefit America in any way?

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
So Sheepfarmer, you have had a couple days to research now, any answer to the question? How does the media making up things about the president to make him look bad benefit America in any way?
This is like the question, how is a public teacher that is teaching a kid garbage helping America in any way. They will tap-dance around the question like they are on Dancing With The Stars with every excuse in the world, but no answer to the question.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
My wife and niece work at the two big hospitals in the southern part of our state. More lay-offs coming. Hopefully by allowing surgeries again, they will start to see some customers.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
The media doesn't need to make up stuff to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself.

Meanwhile, I got the following email today, and thought I'd share it with you guys in case anyone wanted to take advantage of it (, since so many of you are clearly just that gullible)

Attention,

My name is Dr, BEN KOLI, the director of head operations unit of my bank here in Burkina-Faso.
I am in urgent need of your cooperate assistance with a reliable account to transfer Twelve Million USD ($12m) under legal back up.

The funds in question have no benecifiaries because the account holder died with all his supposed next of kin (family) in a bomb attack for the past ten years.

The moment the funds is released to your account, we will give out 20% of the funds to motherless babies, charity organisation and corono virus victims, 30% for you, 10% for expenses, while the rest 40% will be for me.

Get back to me for more details on how we will execute the deal amicably.

Warm regards,
Dr,Dr,BEN KOLI.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
The media doesn't need to make up stuff to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself.

Meanwhile, I got the following email today, and thought I'd share it with you guys in case anyone wanted to take advantage of it (, since so many of you are clearly just that gullible)

Attention,

My name is Dr, BEN KOLI, the director of head operations unit of my bank here in Burkina-Faso.
I am in urgent need of your cooperate assistance with a reliable account to transfer Twelve Million USD ($12m) under legal back up.

The funds in question have no benecifiaries because the account holder died with all his supposed next of kin (family) in a bomb attack for the past ten years.

The moment the funds is released to your account, we will give out 20% of the funds to motherless babies, charity organisation and corono virus victims, 30% for you, 10% for expenses, while the rest 40% will be for me.

Get back to me for more details on how we will execute the deal amicably.

Warm regards,
Dr,Dr,BEN KOLI.
Got news for you George, he may have some faults but, he's a damn sight better than the alternative... Plugs Biden, who's only claim to fame is he was VP under Obozo.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine

.........., since so many of you are clearly just that gullible)
Seems like youre attacking certain people here for their politics.

Isnt this against the rules?

OH YEAH thats right its a one way street here.

Carry on the mods here approve

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Geo, your good Dr's letter is about 15 years past it's prime.

Your other comments were unnecessary, except to make you feel better and to precipitate some agitation. Had nothing to do with the thread.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Geohorn and others get a pass because of who he attacks. Wasnt long ago he called us NAZIs and I didnt see any public berating by mods or censorship of any kind either. That post is still up too.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
My wife and niece work at the two big hospitals in the southern part of our state. More lay-offs coming. Hopefully by allowing surgeries again, they will start to see some customers.
I have some elective stuff coming up, end of the month that I'll probably do. Depends on how comfortable I am with putting myself in potential harms way.

I can understand people being hesitant about doing elective stuff. The hospital is where the infection is for sure.

Myself, I have not did a port flush in months and I usually do that bi weekly, just because of the Covid.

Very detrimental to hospital employees, doctors and surgeons when everything comes to a halt except Covid treatment Very detriment to a hospital's bottom line as well. They are in business after all.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Can't keep up with all the posts that need to be deleted:

Sorry to those that had valid, acceptable, and respectful posts

Some have complained that I'm not fair in my shutting down posts that get out of hand!

Thread closed:

If you don't like it send me a PM with a Reason why!

Status
Not open for further replies.