Cattle Died of Heat....

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
I live right close to a chicken farm. And a very good friend owns a large chicken farm, which is managed by OMP (google it). I have donated a LOT of my time to them over the years mostly working on their equipment (pumps, generators, tractors, whatever). I met them through dating their daughter at the time, which we are no longer dating but we still do talk-and I still give them a good bit of time. Good folks, ain't too many people that can say anything bad about 'em.

There's been some activity going on. The farmers have been much more aware of things lately. My friends and the neighbor have all been putting up cameras. They have lots and lots of pictures of people that they cannot identify coming and going on foot. It's really weird to have strangers showing up at a chicken farm. So they've contacted the authorities and attorneys and are workign with them to find out more. I have cameras up too and have caught some good picts of people passing through my back yard. That and wildlife that I didn't know existed in these parts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
A bunch of black cattle in the scorching sun, in extremely hot, humid weather.
No big surprise to me a bunch of them croaked.

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know lugbolt, a body goes a long way to substantiate your clams. I mean a chicken stampede would be a ugly mess after wards,, ;)