BX25D HST not stopping

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Ran across a video on youtube showing new BX25D HST not coming to a stop after taking foot off the HST pedal. Looks like it could be dangerous to me, just thought I would mention it. Hope this doesn't break any rules..here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTW799DEwNM
man,

Paul has more great videos on youtube that the typical person can count - all of them are informing and some are priceless in how he shows repairs. I have seen this video too.

read what other posters said after the video, they seem to have found the solution.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I know when my 2360 is cold( before the hydro warms up) the little beast will roll a good 4 or 6 feet before it stops,, but after it warms up and you take your foot off the tram quickly she will stop like right now,, Im wondering if it has something to do with the valve

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
It seems like there are various issues causing the problem and you need to identify which it is in your case. Most of them seem to be around the HST pedal and it's various adjustments.

Mine stops right quick when I push those brake thingys. Stops faster if I drop the bucket, how far I have to crawl to get back in the seat depends on how fast I was moving. Fluid temp doesn't make a difference on mine but those levers and that clutchy pedal seem to have some effect, don't ask me why. :D ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Stops faster if I drop the bucket, how far I have to crawl to get back in the seat depends on how fast I was moving.

SHYT :D now I have to clean the screen again

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
I have a cousin with a brand new Massey driving it home from dealer after having some work on it, had the hood pop up. Pulled a stupid stunt, stood up leaned forward to close it(while moving at road speed) caught the loader controls with a pocket and dropped it like a rock into the gravel shoulder. Stopped the tractor cold. He stayed on the tractor, but spent a couple of days in the hospital. Bent the loader up pretty good.

Sent from my K011 using Tapatalk