BX23S 50 Hour Service

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
They can be a bear to get off the first time.
Not if you have the right tool for the job. All too often people look at a tool and think that they are all the same because they all look the same. The problem is that you can't tell a book a tool by looks alone. Quality tools are not inexpensive but they make the job a lot easier. There is a reason that professional mechanics pick brands like Snap On, Mac, Cornwall, etc over Horror Fright.

Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Not if you have the right tool for the job. All too often people look at a tool and think that they are all the same because they all look the same. The problem is that you can't tell a book a tool by looks alone. Quality tools are not inexpensive but they make the job a lot easier. There is a reason that professional mechanics pick brands like Snap On, Mac, Cornwall, etc over Horror Fright.
Oh, I'm quite aware. A good number of folks also don't know that there is a reason there are 6 point and 12 point sockets. I've been building Jeeps and motorcycles for a few decades. The good tools have been with me the whole time. Some are older than I am since inheriting them from my dad.
I actually didn't think the filters I the tractor were that difficult. Just used the correct size flute wrench. Some people have had problems though.