BX mower deck

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If you are talking about the front ones,, yes they do and you need someone that knows how to weld to fix them,, this comes from banging things, my wife ( may she rest in peace) felt that if she couldnt see the worms arses then the deck was too high! I cannot tell you how many wheels I have replaced. But yep it does happen a good welder will take care of it for you

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
More details required!

What deck model?

My nearly 20 year old BX deck that has not been treated gently over the years does not have this issue.

BX2200 RCK22-BX deck.

Tell us more...more details, better advice...

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Broken parts are usually a result of abuse, and abuse is usually a result of not knowing how to properly use the equipment that you have purchased. All too often people never read the owners manuals that come with the equipment, which causes their problems. I myself have been guilty of this, but my background has taught me that if it doesn't feel right, it isn't right. It reminds me of people that buy really fast cars, but never think about the fact that really fast cars don't ever stop as fast as they can get up to speed, which leads them to have more accidents. Paul Pelosi is a good example of this type of driver.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Paul Pelosi is a good example of this type of driver.
Not sure who the guy you are referring to is, but if it’s referring to a guy with that name that was in his house and assaulted by somebody who broke into his house and hit him in the head with hammer, then I think your comment is rather sick!

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I was referring to Nancy Pelosi's husband that wrecked his sports car when he lost control of it. He was also innebriated according to the news reports. I am not familiar with the other person that you mention. I have no recollection of ever hearing about anyone that was attacked with a hammer, but I do believe that it happens more often than the news reports. I will do a google search for the person that you mention and suggest that you do the same for the person that I mentioned. I am sick, but it is with Covid, not my sense of humor! You really need to get out more often and spend less time on the computer. Have a good day.

Yep, the same Pelosi.. I just didn't know that he had been attacked. It was less than 24 hours ago and happened on November 1st. Poor guy just can't catch a lucky break. First he wrecks his car and then less than a few months later, someone tries to bump him off.

Last edited:

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
deck wheel brackets break off usually from the wheels riding the ground constantly. They ain't usually designed for that. There's usually a sticker on the deck that states how to properly adjust them.

the pelosi deal has a LOT more to the story than what you read/hear. A lot more!! It makes one wonder if it's not a political stunt. Hmm. I heard someone at a cafe yesterday, said he wonders if the klintons have anything to do with it?

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I was referring to Nancy Pelosi's husband that wrecked his sports car when he lost control of it. He was also innebriated according to the news reports. I am not familiar with the other person that you mention. I have no recollection of ever hearing about anyone that was attacked with a hammer, but I do believe that it happens more often than the news reports. I will do a google search for the person that you mention and suggest that you do the same for the person that I mentioned. I am sick, but it is with Covid, not my sense of humor! You really need to get out more often and spend less time on the computer. Have a good day.

Yep, the same Pelosi.. I just didn't know that he had been attacked. It was less than 24 hours ago and happened on November 1st. Poor guy just can't catch a lucky break. First he wrecks his car and then less than a few months later, someone tries to bump him off.
I apologize for jumping the gun.

I recently posted a lame joke about hammers after the Pelosi attack and got a thumbs down from someone, and I guess I understand now where that thumbs down came from...meaning that in my case I was insensitive.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It wasn't me that gave you the thumbs down on that thread since I stopped following it after a few posts. In fact, I can't ever remember giving anyone a thumbs down on anything. If I don't like the thread, I just move on to the next one.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It wasn't me that gave you the thumbs down on that thread since I stopped following it after a few posts. In fact, I can't ever remember giving anyone a thumbs down on anything. If I don't like the thread, I just move on to the next one.
I wasn't implying that! Sorry if that is the way it came across. It was someone else and I cannot remember who, if I even knew it at the time. No big deal anyway...I realize now that I should should not have even posted that post.

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
Ask @SidecarFlip if he ever got the red thumb. If he says no then he's full of shit cuz I blasted him good every chance I got toward the end.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
How in the duce did this get from wheel brackets to papa paul and so if one was to be insensitive something like saying ...ted kennedys car has killed more people than my ak47 ...... now that would insensitive,,,,, or would it

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Sometimes even the truth is more difficult to digest than the fiction. I agree with you about your AK47 and Ted's car. It is unfortunate that since he was a US Senator that he got a pass on vehicular homicide. Anyone else would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He should have been prosecuted by the State of Massachusettes and the Senate should have expelled him upon conviction as his being a felon!