BX 25D 3pt. stabilizers

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Those are sweet Lil orange! Who makes them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Like a lot of good OTT members have seen and use, they are crafted by Mark Hodge.
Yes, familiar with Mark, but last I heard he stopped making them.

I am excited to see he may be returning!!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Yes, familiar with Mark, but last I heard he stopped making them.

I am excited to see he may be returning!!
I am taking a hiatus for a little while to prioritize. My daughter got married in March to a deaf fellow, and I've neglected learning sign language.I need some time to work on that, as well as some other things. Once I've gotten some much-needed balance in my schedule, I will start building stabilizers again. I will take orders a little differently, so that I don't get behind like I had before. I have three sets left to build- this will be the first time in over a year that I've gotten caught up.
If you are interested in a set, private message me, and we can discuss it.

HickoryNut

Equipment
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Hodge,
I can hold out and understand where you are coming from. Still the best stabilizers out there!

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
I'm kind of curious. Why do you need the Hodge stabilizers with that 3 point quick hitch unit? If you're always leaving the QH on, chains, adjusted once, would work fine.

I thought the Hodge stabilizers were more for the Pat's style quick hitch where you need the greater precision in location of the lower arms.

Just curious here.

Little Orange

Equipment
Kubota BX25D TLB, hitch frame, FEL forks, 3pt steel ballast and back blade
Dec 8, 2013
Comox Valley, BC Canada
A trip to a large Kubota dealer showed nearly ever larger model than the BX had OEM installed ridge stabilizers or were an installed option. :confused:

Secondly, not every implement takes the QH. The turn buckles provided for the BX by Kubota are a bit cumbersome or to say the least fiddly and changing over to the BH often and back to the 3pt. is far more straight forward.:D

:cool: So to and try to keep things simple and straight forward the ridge stabilizers are a plus to use and adjust in the long term.;)