Bx 2370??

Pcoz88

Mar 25, 2016
Greensprings
Iam interested in buying a bx2370 with a loader and a mower deck. I've been reading on line about the bx and kubota not very good reviews,a lot of problems with customer service and the equipment. This will be my frist tractor.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
"...a lot of problems with customer service and the equipment."

This is a very general statement. If you have specific concerns post some questions and I'm sure folks who own the exact same machine can give you answers from their perspective.

When you get opinion of any thing on line you have to be cautious. Why is that person commenting/reporting on a product? Do they do this as a hobby? Do they own it, or just have an opinion based on hearsay?

Folks here will tell you what they know about what they own. No agenda, no feedback count, only personal satisfaction of helping someone else.

Welcome and ask away......

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Iam interested in buying a bx2370 with a loader and a mower deck. I've been reading on line about the bx and kubota not very good reviews,a lot of problems with customer service and the equipment. This will be my frist tractor.
I'm with CAT,

you been looking at a John Deere forum ? Cause that is the only place you can get "bad" info on a BX2370!

explain what you heard please:)

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I've been reading on line about the bx and kubota not very good reviews,a lot of problems with customer service and the equipment. This will be my frist tractor.
I can tell ya with my BX24 I have received what I'd call very good customer service.

I bought from one dealer 350-400 miles away from me. The dealer closer to me has done warranty without issue. When the supplier provided Kubota with a bad set of hydro tubes the regional Kubota rep made it right by not only replacing the one tube that was bad but replacing all 4 tubes because I expressed concern about having to go threw the same problem and incurring additional down time. All of the dealers and the regional rep I have dealt with have bent over backwards to ensure my needs were met quickly and on time.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
What D2CAT said, I've got two BXs and have had a John Deere 2305 and now 1025R.

You may be referring to the issue of continuing to travel after releasing the HST pedal. I had this issue with one of mine and it was easily remedied by a little grease and adjustment. If they are going to do this, it will manifest itself on your test drive and if it does just have them give you a different one.

We had far more issues with our 2305 than on both BX combined. None so far on the 1025R.

Pcoz88

Mar 25, 2016
Greensprings
It was on the BBB Web site. I have not bought one yet doing my research on which sub compact to get. Always liked kubota,my uncle has an older bx and he loves his. These machines aren't cheap (which is good),just want to spend my hard earned money wisely. Thanks for all the replys. Has anybody bought one with there 0% financing recently?

trapperdrew

Equipment
2017 BX23S TLB
Dec 16, 2015
Canada
I bought my 2370 in Dec last year with the 0%, money comes out on time, and is the amount listed on the payment schedule. I've also had no issues so far with the 3 dealers I do business with.

Also remember, as with all reviews on the Web. Angry people write a lot more reviews then happy customers do. If someone is happy with their product, they tend not to say anything.

Last edited:

Humblebub

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX 2370 with MMW, FEL and snow blower
My 2370 has never given me buyers remorse and local dealer has been very good. I have needed dealer once for a repair I could not figure out and service truck was here in 45 minutes. Fixed and left under warranty. (It was a routine adjustment that I should have figured out but there was no charge). Previous Winter was 18 feet of snow and 2370 handled without issue. I am very happy so far (only 150 hours).

JWatkins

Equipment
BX2670
Mar 18, 2016
Barrington, IL
I just took delivery of my BX2670 a couple of weeks ago. Great experience so far. The dealer spent about an hour and a half going over everything, and I mean everything. I was especially impressed that in my owner's manual, anywhere where it lists specs for different models like tire pressure for example, the one for my model is highlighted. The dealer went through the whole book and did that by hand for my convenience. He also brought me a Kubota hat and one for my six year old. I took the 0% and that process went very smoothly also. Took about a half hour. As for the tractor itself, I've only got two hours on it, but I am loving it.

kckndrgn

Equipment
BX2370 w/ 60" MMM and FEL, Box Blade, Bush Hog, Carry All & Tiller
Mar 17, 2016
Somerville, TN
I just picked up my BX2370 last Monday (3/21/16) and so far I'm lovin' it! I've only put on about 2.5h but in that time I have been working on familiarizing myself with everything on the tractor.

We took the tractor to my hunting property on Tuesday and mowed a couple of acres of tall grass. We used to use a 42" riding lawnmower and this task would take most of the day and several gallons of gas. With the BX it was done in just over an hour (with the 60" MMM).

My only issue was at the dealership, the salesman had us tie down the tractor to the trailer incorrectly.

The financing of the tractor through Kubota was the deal maker for me when compared to buying a slightly used tractor.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I picked up my BX25 mid September 15 and just hit 120 hours yesterday...so far it has been solid with no issues. I would guess any real issues are mostly dealer related as some dealers are better than others. I have a great dealer about 5 miles from home, the rep actually came up to my lake lot to help with sizing the tractor. The lake is about 90 miles away from the dealer. Just finishing up the driveway this spring, fortunately the neighbor has a D3 cat 7 I just clean up the mess.

I wouldn't hesitate buying a Kubota unless your uncomfortable with the dealer.

A pix of the driveway...more work to do:)

Attachments

TripleR

Equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
John Deere, Massey Ferguson and other make good SCUTs, no disageement there. One of the great things about the BX is they's been in production so long, there are a LOT of good aftermarket suppliers of goodies such as BXpanded, Bro Tek, Earth and Turf, Fabworks etc.

I've added wheel spacers, skid plates, wheel weights, grille guard with trailer hitch, rear mount trailer hitch and telescoping stabilizers.

TripleR

Equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Nothing absolutely essential, if you're going to have the MMM off in the woods, I's sure put a skid plate on. I've added the other stuff over the years and some run them as is all heir lives just depending on your needs.

ggreene3

Mar 3, 2015
upstate ny
I just bought a new bx2370 with a loader and 54" mmm yesterday from Townline Equipment in Plainfield, NH. I only have a few hours on the machine and I'm very impressed with it so far. My experience with the dealer was absolutely awesome, went over every detail of the machine, gave me a great deal and made sure I knew if I ever needed anything they would take care of me. Absolutely no regrets with the purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
Thanks for all the replys! ! Anything else about these tractors I should know? I see they have that 25d any thoughs?
The 25D is essentially the same as the 2370 except it has a backhoe.

I can't think of anything that I would need to do with a backhoe, so I spent my money on the 2370 with FEL and a Grapple.

If I ever need a backhoe, I'll just rent one for the day.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I have a BX24 it is an earlier model of the BX25. I have used and continue to use that BH quite a bit. If you can justify to yourself and the financial adviser I'd get it. As for me I was going threw 3 years of chemo treatments due to leukemia. The days I felt good enough to get some seat time was hit and miss at best and I wanted it all so I didn't have to miss out on a golden opportunity.

Martywoodburner

Equipment
BX 2670-1, 60 MMM, FEL, Back Blade, Front mount Snowblower
Apr 17, 2015
Kirtland Hills, OH
I got the 2670 in May 2015 and took advantage of the 0% !
No regrets at all after about 90 hrs so far.
I went with the 2670 figuring that I would rather have more HP and not need it than wish I would have gotten it.