Bucket modified Mod #3

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
HA the man says he’s flattered,,, The man is an artist as far as Im concerned, and like you if I couldnt learn from this guy I think I would just call it quits,,,, HEY WF something I wana know ,,, is the Pony still stock???:D

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
HA the man says he’s flattered,,, The man is an artist as far as Im concerned, and like you if I couldnt learn from this guy I think I would just call it quits,,,, HEY WF something I wana know ,,, is the Pony still stock???:D
My friend you give me much more credit than I deserve :eek: This is just what I do, nothing more nothing less but that being said I've always felt that if something is worth doing then it's worth doing well and I live by that with no compromise. Thanks so much for your more than kind remarks. It makes a bad day feel better ;)

As for the Mustang. Well all I can say is yes. I'm up to about the 50 mark on the mods and not done yet. It's almost embarrassing using the thing with people looking and taking pictures. Oh well they'll tire of it soon I hope.

Here's a few pics and two video's. The second vid is me playing around with the Drift 170 Hd stealth camera. I still need to get used to the external mic so there will be a few times you'll need to adjust your volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QrK-yw5ItQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HA9MIawkJM

Oh. The new tractor will be here tomorrow so I'll post pictures. :cool:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Wildfire, that is a very nice ride. After watching your videos it really makes me wish I had my old stang on the road again. I bought mine when I was 16 and right now it's scattered all over my shop in pieces. Just never can seem to find the time or money to get it going.

That was some super work on your tractor as well.

Wildfire

Equipment
Wildfire, that is a very nice ride. After watching your videos it really makes me wish I had my old stang on the road again. I bought mine when I was 16 and right now it's scattered all over my shop in pieces. Just never can seem to find the time or money to get it going.

That was some super work on your tractor as well.
Thanks Bulldog. Man you still got the mustang. Wow that is soooooooo coooool! I remember back in 1976 I bought a '72 Mustang from a buddy of mine. I was only 16 at the time but had the car for a year. During the year I did some work on it. Got it looking good. Added a few things to it and one day I sold it back to the same guy I bought it from lol.

Oh the memories :) I've been most of the week reinstalling the stuff I had on the 4240 and putting it on the 5740. Although the tractors look similar they are two different beasts but I'm redesigning as I go and will get through it. Thanks for posting and have a great weekend.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I still remember the day I got to go get mine. I had worked my butt off saving up the money to get that car. It was the first really big purchase I had ever made on my own. I wish I had done things different now but it is what it is. I shouldn't have ever went in the direction that I did with this car. Some (or most, maybe) don't like the little mustang II bodies but this one is rare. It's a 78 King Cobra that's factory red with gold and black cobra and stripes. Only made 500 red ones from 74-78 and I stripped it down and started making a drag car out of it. The only option it didn't have that was offered on that madel was t-tops. Now it sets with all the int. down to the bare pans, 8 point cage, frame conectors and a fuel cell. Now I wish I had gone street instead of strip. Sometimes hind site just makes you sick to your stomach. Oh well.

Wildfire

Equipment
I still remember the day I got to go get mine. I had worked my butt off saving up the money to get that car. It was the first really big purchase I had ever made on my own. I wish I had done things different now but it is what it is. I shouldn't have ever went in the direction that I did with this car. Some (or most, maybe) don't like the little mustang II bodies but this one is rare. It's a 78 King Cobra that's factory red with gold and black cobra and stripes. Only made 500 red ones from 74-78 and I stripped it down and started making a drag car out of it. The only option it didn't have that was offered on that madel was t-tops. Now it sets with all the int. down to the bare pans, 8 point cage, frame conectors and a fuel cell. Now I wish I had gone street instead of strip. Sometimes hind site just makes you sick to your stomach. Oh well.
Great story. I very much remember those Cobra's and liked them. One thing about it, you enjoyed what you did with it at the time and IF you really wanted to you could put it back the way it originally was. We all look back and say " why did I do that" that's just life my friend.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
My Dad passed away a couple of years ago and believe it or not I still have his old 66 Fairlane that he set a national speed record with in 66. I took the engine out of it and have plans to build it back up and drop it in the stang. I had planned to let that be a Father and son project but he got sick on me and we never did get the chance to work on it together. I'll build it one of these days using his motor and make it a Father and son project with my boy I guess. That's my plan anyway. He's chomping at the bit wanting it but I don't think a teen need a car with that much power for a first ride. I think a 6 cyl is more in line for a while.

Wildfire

Equipment
My Dad passed away a couple of years ago and believe it or not I still have his old 66 Fairlane that he set a national speed record with in 66. I took the engine out of it and have plans to build it back up and drop it in the stang. I had planned to let that be a Father and son project but he got sick on me and we never did get the chance to work on it together. I'll build it one of these days using his motor and make it a Father and son project with my boy I guess. That's my plan anyway. He's chomping at the bit wanting it but I don't think a teen need a car with that much power for a first ride. I think a 6 cyl is more in line for a while.
Sorry to hear about your dad. It's never easy loosing someone so close to you. My dad passed when I was 20 and my mom when I was 13. I'm 51 and still miss them both. Looks like you and your son will have a nice project on your hands. Your right about the V-6. It's the way to go on his car ;) spend as much time as you can with him. My oldest son is just returning from Afghanistan after a nine month tour. We sure put in a rough year knowing where he was. Good luck with your future project.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Sorry to hear about your folks. It's not a easy thing to deal with. Glad to hear that your son made it back safe. I love and support our military 110% so give him my thanks for his service. I wish I could say I felt the same about our countries leadership right now but that's a whole other can of worms.
Look forward to some more videos.

Wildfire

Equipment
Sorry to hear about your folks. It's not a easy thing to deal with. Glad to hear that your son made it back safe. I love and support our military 110% so give him my thanks for his service. I wish I could say I felt the same about our countries leadership right now but that's a whole other can of worms.
Look forward to some more videos.
Thank you sir for your kind words. I'll let my son know what you said and I know he'll appreciate it very much. He was working side by side with your troops during his 9 month tour over there and really injoyed working with them. He is a Biomedical Engineer with the forces. He is now enjoying some R&R in another country before returning home to Canada. Today is his 30th Birthday.

For anyone with kids looking at this post take some good advice. Hug your kids every chance you get. Tell them you love them every chanch you get because the day may come when you'll have to watch them go off to war and beleave me when I say " that's not an easy thing to do".