Bro-Tec wheel spacers.

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
Wanting to buy some 2 inch wheel spacers for my B2601 and I have read nothing but praise on Bro-Tek spacers. My problem is when I click on the link that others have posted I get "not secure" site. Have tried changing my settings but no luck. This is the link I am using, any suggestions?

http://www.bro-tek.com/wheel_spacers/

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
All I get is a darkgrey checkerplate background.......
..have to assume their website is 'under repair', no hot spare server,....
must have made a lot of money and don't need more business ??

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
All I get is a darkgrey checkerplate background.......
..have to assume their website is 'under repair', no hot spare server,....
must have made a lot of money and don't need more business ??
How do you equate their website not working to them having made too much money?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Wanting to buy some 2 inch wheel spacers for my B2601 and I have read nothing but praise on Bro-Tek spacers. My problem is when I click on the link that others have posted I get "not secure" site. Have tried changing my settings but no luck. This is the link I am using, any suggestions?

I have them on my BX25D - they are very nice and come with EVERYTHING needed which is extremely nice. Have been on for 7 years ... never a problem.

I too went the site ....... black diamond background ... nothing else.

Maybe - this is a guess, that covid has slowed them to the point that they do not want to take more orders than they can fill at this time..... But who the hell knows, that was a SWAG.

here is another well known company that makes "nice" stuff also: BORA spacers

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI/updateprice_tractor

check the bottom of the page ..... change to TWO inch

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
I have them on my BX25D - they are very nice and come with EVERYTHING needed which is extremely nice. Have been on for 7 years ... never a problem.

I too went the site ....... black diamond background ... nothing else.

Maybe - this is a guess, that covid has slowed them to the point that they do not want to take more orders than they can fill at this time..... But who the hell knows, that was a SWAG.

here is another well known company that makes "nice" stuff also: BORA spacers

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI/updateprice_tractor

check the bottom of the page ..... change to TWO inch
I have looked at the Bora spacers, I was just going to compare the two brands and make a decision.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
re: How do you equate their website not working to them having made too much money?
Well their IT / web guru doesn't know their site is nonfunctioning, their hot primary backup didn't go online, for 2 reasons. If they needed money, they'd KNOW their website wasn't working...
I know within 916.652 ms if my server goes 'down' or 'funny'.

BTW, I just checked while typing this reply, the site is still 'out to lunch'

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
Well not having any luck getting Bro-Tek site to come up, does anyone have any idea how much they charge for the 2 inch aluminum spacers for the B2601?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
I saw somewhere on the net, one of the staff or family died... maybe that's why the site is 'stalled' ? Kinda odd that no one has noticed for over 2 weeks.....

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
I saw somewhere on the net, one of the staff or family died... maybe that's why the site is 'stalled' ? Kinda odd that no one has noticed for over 2 weeks.....
Thanks, will wait a couple of more days and if no luck with their site I will go with the Bora spacers.

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
Thanks, will wait a couple of more days and if no luck with their site I will go with the Bora spacers.
Well I contacted Richard at Bro-Tek by Email and got a quick reply, He stated their website was long over due for a upgrade and it should be up and running again this week. They did have the spacers in stock and ready to be shipped, unlike Bora that states 4-6 weeks unless you want to pay for a rush fee ($$).
So my 2 inch spacers are ordered and should arrive in about a week.
Thanks to all who replied to this thread, and I would recommend Bro-Tek already if just for their good service, and look forward to seeing the new website.
Kevin

Reactions: 1 user

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Have you tried looking on Amazon.com? Many members, including myself, have found spacers for their tractors on Amazon at a much lower price than on other sites. If I remember correctly, I paid something like $39.00 a pair for mine on Amazon.

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
Have you tried looking on Amazon.com? Many members, including myself, have found spacers for their tractors on Amazon at a much lower price than on other sites. If I remember correctly, I paid something like $39.00 a pair for mine on Amazon.
Unfortunately the B2601 has a uncommon bolt pattern that does not match trucks /Jeep bolt pattern. Believe me I looked. Thanks

Joemonstermaker

Equipment
Kubota L3901
Oct 10, 2020
Seattle WA
The reason the Bora spacers take longer to ship is they will custom make them any way you want. They will make them from steel or aluminum, any size you want.
They come with everything you need also.

I had them make me 4” spacers for my L3901 because no one sells them. Makes a huge difference if you have to operate on hilly terrain!

Reactions: 1 user

southernpiper1

Equipment
b6100

Just a thought and I'm not a tech guy. When I have a poor internet connection, I will get this message. Since mine is really poor, I get it a lot. When it gets a little better. I'll get to the site.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK about the wheel spacers, I see where on some you have to twist out the OEM studs and put in new studs,, who makes a spacer where you dont have to do that ,,, you know just take off your wheel replace the wheel spacer torque it down and reinstall your wheel nuts torque and you are on yoru way

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
OK about the wheel spacers, I see where on some you have to twist out the OEM studs and put in new studs,, who makes a spacer where you dont have to do that ,,, you know just take off your wheel replace the wheel spacer torque it down and reinstall your wheel nuts torque and you are on yoru way
Do not know of any that install in that way for the B2601, now there may be some for other models of the Kubota. The existing studs on the B2601 are not long enough to take more then a 1/4 maybe 1/2 inch spacer.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I bought a set of 2" spacers for my Son in law's new BX23S a few months ago. They bolted right on without issue. I assume you may be asking about a BX since you seem to own one.

There is a thread here somewhere about BX wheel spacers. Maybe you can find it. These were well made and pretty inexpensive. I think under $50 delivered. How quickly we forget as we get older! These spacers are actually made for a Jeep but work perfectly on a BX. I think I ordered the ones for the SIL's BX thru Walmart, and a set of thinner ones for myself somewhere, maybe Ebay. My limitation was having a MMM.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I have posted a few times about spacers and I even linked to the ones I bought. I paid less than $40.00 for mine. What model tractor are you wanting spacers for?