Brand Spanking New Kobito

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
dom, Great machine - good luck with it. Hope you & daughter get some great seat time this spring.

OH, Welcome to OTT too... :D

dom

Equipment
Kobito BX25D
Feb 18, 2014
Front Royal, VA
dom, Great machine - good luck with it. Hope you & daughter get some great seat time this spring.

OH, Welcome to OTT too... :D
Thanks Dan!

@Wildfire

I'm looking to get some light duty forks for lifting less than 1,000lbs. Something to lift 100lb concrete benches, and my vibrating table from time to time.

What do you think about slip-on style ones?

http://usaforks.com/

updated:

Just found these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clamp-on-Lo...avy_Equipment_Attachments&hash=item54056671c0

Last edited:

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Last edited:

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
WTH is a Kobito?
Snow on ground and wearing shorts so you park a cute kid on ur lap to keep legs warm?
I'm gonna clean and wax mine someday.
Anyway, Welcome.

dom

Equipment
Kobito BX25D
Feb 18, 2014
Front Royal, VA
This video documents one of the techniques on how to catch a Kobito:

For those lacking the skill or time required to make a reliable trap on their own they make kits like these:
WE HAVE THIS KIT

Personally, I prefer the latter because you know everything you need is there. -tried and tested

I have a few books on all the different kobitos and exactly how to catch them. For instance, the gold kobito requires a metal detector, gold, and a shovel. You dig a hole into the ground with a shovel and then you put gold in the hole. You need to put the dirt back on top of the hole. You'll then need to go somewhere else and wait for while. Come back after about (not sure exactly), but bring your gold detector. Look for gold with it at the same spot (the gold detector helps pinpoint the same spot). When it starts to beep you dig out the same hole in the same exact area. Then you'll find the kobito or the molt (yes they molt) he left behind. The molt is gold. Also, if you do get lucky enough to find the gold kobito you'll get rich! Only if you take care of it though! This stuff is no joke. Hana just explained it all right there.

End to End Cohesion

Attachments

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
LOL,,,:D A great way to spend time with the kids, things like this they will remember forever

FLHollowPoint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST 4WD, 72" finish mower, 72" rake, 5' Bush hog, 5' box blade, hay spear
Feb 16, 2014
Weirsdale, Florida, USA
Congratulations!! By they looks of the little one you better hide the keys and don't forget to use the lockout on the FEL controls. It would be a tragedy if some one got hurt playing around the tractor. It looks like an awesome machine. watch Paul's modifications videos on you tube, you will be blown away by the stuff he has done to his BX. Good luck brother and keep the pics coming as you do your projects.

BotaDriver

Equipment
L3800dt
May 15, 2013
North GA
Machines by their nature are inherently dangerous. Any time a powered machine is used, there is a level of caution that must accompany its use. Any deviation or feeling of security can be the one thing that does you in.

Anything with spinning blades or weight that can kill mustn't be taken lightly.

Here is the lawn mower than ran over a little girl...

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-daughter-with-lawmower-recalls-tragic-moment

"Power, without caution, is death"