Bimek 84" 3pt finishing PTO mower?

RyanG

Equipment
2019 Kubota BX2380, 60"mmm, FEL. 2018 JD X390, 54"mmm (for sale)
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to see where I can go to get some parts for my 84" Bimek finishing mower. Anyone ever heard of this brand before? I had it given to me a few years back but never needed anything. Trying to track down any info I can since i'm looking to sell it. I know people will ask since it's an "off brand".

Attachments

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Re: Bimex 84" 3pt finishing PTO mower?

Hey everyone,
I'm looking to see where I can go to get some parts for my 84" Bimex finishing mower. Anyone ever heard of this brand before? I had it given to me a few years back but never needed anything. Trying to track down any info I can.
Any model / serial number tags?

And what parts do you need?

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.

I think bimex is not the manufacturer... they are the distributor. Think of Bimex like a Tractor Supply or Northern Tools, etc....

I would bet you a beer that it was likely imported by Baurenhof Equipment who are located in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. Don't have their contact info my phone but if you google them they might be able to help you out. Bet they were the importer or know who was. And if i'm wrong nothing lost.

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood

Any model / serial number tags?

And what parts do you need?
Couldn't find any, but i'll take a closer look tonight if I can. Might be one in an obscure place hopfully.

Just trying to find anything part wise. I'm looking to sell it so I know everyones going to be asking about parts etc. So I figured if I can at least get an idea of where I can get anything it'll help with the sale.

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood

I think bimex is not the manufacturer... they are the distributor. Think of Bimex like a Tractor Supply or Northern Tools, etc....

I would bet you a beer that it was likely imported by Baurenhof Equipment who are located in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. Don't have their contact info my phone but if you google them they might be able to help you out. Bet they were the importer or know who was. And if i'm wrong nothing lost.
Worth a shot at least! I figured it was something like that. I know they were made in Italy but other then that I don't have much information.

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood

Welp, I feel like an idiot. I took a closer look at the name and it's actually a Bimek mower... Not Bimex...

Looks like I have some searching to do with the correct name instead!:eek:

Mods can lock/close the thread if they would like. Unfortuantly I cannot change the title of the thread to the correct name.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Welp, I feel like an idiot. I took a closer look at the name and it's actually a Bimek mower... Not Bimex...

Looks like I have some searching to do with the correct name instead!:eek:

Mods can lock/close the thread if they would like. Unfortuantly I cannot change the title of the thread to the correct name.
I fixed the title on the thread...

Even with the change of name it's still not looking good, no hit's on the internet and no go on their internet site either.

Last edited:

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
I got to ask what happened to the height wheels and brackets? Two different styles shown in the photo. One set looks pretty homemade, but functional.

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood
I fixed the title on the thread...

Even with the change of name it's still not looking good, no hit's on the internet and no go on their internet site either.
I did find a place that looks like they sell parts from at least.
https://www.tractors-equipment.com/Parts.html

It looks like there is some random info here or there. But I can see i'll need to do some more research. I'm guessing that the company got purchased and are under another name at this point as well.

RyanG

Equipment
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood
I got to ask what happened to the height wheels and brackets? Two different styles shown in the photo. One set looks pretty homemade, but functional.
Got tired of the original ones breaking. They would actually snap off where the main pin mounts to the castor wheel (although I do have them yet and they'll go with the mower). Mig welded, Arc weled, and even Tig welded them back on a few times. We use it to mow an old field so unfortunatly it's a little rougher then what this mower was designed for I guess. I ended up picking up the castors which are a little larger diameter, and 1200lb rating each. Been good like that for about 3 years of mowing.

Attachments

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Got tired of the original ones breaking. They would actually snap off where the main pin mounts to the castor wheel (although I do have them yet and they'll go with the mower). Mig welded, Arc weled, and even Tig welded them back on a few times. We use it to mow an old field so unfortunatly it's a little rougher then what this mower was designed for I guess. I ended up picking up the castors which are a little larger diameter, and 1200lb rating each. Been good like that for about 3 years of mowing.
Thanks for the reply!