Bill to end livestock "abuse".........

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
I wasn't blaming anybody for anything. Just found the observation rather interesting.
Sorry if I sounded like I was blaming you for something, I was just making a point that farm animals are food, mostly the comment was in jest

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Just to note...The US DOJ states that over 61% of all firearms related deaths are suicides, so that drastically reduces the number of deaths by firearms that are crimes, I believe that if a person wants to commit suicide they have a right to decide the method to do it.

It is ironic and a bit of hypocrisy that many of the same states that enact right to die laws use suicides committed with firearms to justify more stringent firearms laws.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
One day I asked the 8th grade students in my classroom, where do hamburgers come from? Their reply, Publix, the Florida grocery store chain. None of them knew that hamburgers come from cows. There are a lot of people that do not have a clue in life.

Electric comes out of the wall, according to the same class.
I remember one guy telling me once that his adult daughter never realized that hot water came out of the hot water tank in the basement!😄

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I told a girlfriend I had (long, long time ago) that chocolate milk came from black cows. She had to think about that one for awhile.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
if you get 100 people to chant '4 + 5 =10' for 22 minutes, take a coffee break, then ask then real quick, 'what's 4+5'...most will say and BELIEVE it's ten......

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
One day I asked the 8th grade students in my classroom, where do hamburgers come from? Their reply, Publix, the Florida grocery store chain. None of them knew that hamburgers come from cows. There are a lot of people that do not have a clue in life.

Electric comes out of the wall, according to the same class.
I actually saw someone once (college student) argue "Why would you kill a cow for your meat, just buy it from the grocery store"

It was a completely serious comment.

Botamon

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
Winnemucca, Nevada
Just to note...The US DOJ states that over 61% of all firearms related deaths are suicides, so that drastically reduces the number of deaths by firearms that are crimes, I believe that if a person wants to commit suicide they have a right to decide the method to do it.

It is ironic and a bit of hypocrisy that many of the same states that enact right to die laws use suicides committed with firearms to justify more stringent firearms laws.
^ This!

I personally knew 6 people who committed suicide - all but one used a firearm. All were suffering terribly, and chose to end the pain because there was no hope, only suffer till you die. Rather than go to a state that allows "doctor-assisted suicide" they chose a bullet. A lot quicker and a lot cheaper.

In our current society suicide is regarded as some kind of mental illness that needs to be cured. Lest we forget - some other societies regard suicide as an honorable way out.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I remember one guy telling me once that his adult daughter never realized that hot water came out of the hot water tank in the basement!😄
I've had an awkward comment about where chocolate milk came from as well. 🙄🙄🙄 That person lived up to the term "educated idiot".

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
We have allowed our education system to fail to educate our children to think for themselves. Now, the education system is brain washing our children from day one in schools, to think only like a liberal thinks.

Reactions: 3 users

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
We have allowed our education system to fail to educate our children to think for themselves. Now, the education system is brain washing our children from day one in schools, to think only like a liberal thinks.
We're doomed.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
My wife was telling a friend at a pot luck how she made the ice cream. I hear one teenager in line tell another, "Don't eat any of that ice cream. It's made from cow's milk." Wife had described how she got the mike from a local dairy.

• Haha