Balls??? Soild Brass!!!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
How many times are they going to replay the dude going over the cliff and landing in the cow field?!?!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That's cool.

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Ya know... Unless you ride, I just don't think you can appreciate that video.
Anybody else here done Deals Gap (aka the Dragon)?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
:DNope never had the desire to ride the dragon, from everything I have seen there’s to many amateurs trying to ride like they know how. The same reason I don't go to Rolling Thunder or any big events, usaly ride with one or 2 or by myself. How ever I have ridden through some roads in S West by Gawd, that had me looking at the back of bagger at the same time I was seein the front end and ground some stuff off the pipes and pegs. Pa and West Va have some outstanding roads to ride and more twisty’s than you can shake your soft tail at,, And low Harley wave to you :D

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Skeets,
I'm with ya on Southern Pa., South East Oh., and Northern W.Va. Some of the best riding in the country. Great blend of sweepers and topography, you can drag the pegs if you want to, or just sit back and enjoy the scenery. Been back and forth through the "gap" a few times, fun just to say you've done it. Let's see, what is it... 118 curves in eleven miles???
Some of the mountain stuff out west is pretty twisty, stuff that has to be taken in low and second gear two-up qualifies as tedious instead of fun (and there usually isn't any guard rail either, wife didn't like that part).