B6100 D 3pt hitch linkage kit recomendations

50shootr

Equipment
B6100D, Honda 70 fourtrax STIHL MS 250
Nov 4, 2012
So. Dartmouth,Ma.
Where is the best place to buy a 3 pt hitch kit for my B6100? there is a couple on E-Bay, Cat.1- ,reliableaftermarketpartsinc-$273. , mytractorparts-$275. I've also been searching for a 5' landscape rake cat.1, missed one on craig's list in my home town even nice used $350.,I like the king kutter $379.,$150.ship from ruralking, another is countryline $480.,I guess w/ ship from tractor supply which is right near my house, the Kubota dlr. close by sells landpride but havn't priced them out, either way I'm going to have to spend at least $700.+ anybody help me out with some advise? Thank You Ed

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
The BX arms probably won't work- they have 2 sharp bends in them, where the original arms on your B6100 were straight, with a slight bend at the ball.

50shootr

Equipment
Nov 4, 2012
So. Dartmouth,Ma.
Thank you for the feedback again,my computer skills are lacking don't know how to post the link of the BX arms Eric, I tried to get on the Kubota parts site , it was flustrating ,I finally gave up, so at this point it looks like I'll have to go to the Kubota Dlr. and order everything new ,got hit by the hurricane last fall and blizzard over the winter so still have trees down ,branches, so still alot of clean up to do so a york rake will make it easier than picking it all up by hand, I looked in my Kubota manuel and the arms in the photo are long and straight so thanks again for the advice. maybe I can sell some firewood and make some money to pay for all this , plus have fun with tractor. Later Ed

50shootr

Equipment
Nov 4, 2012
So. Dartmouth,Ma.
Eric I tried to post the bx arms from ebay with no success , title is kubota compact tractor rear 3 pt hitch lower arms, seem to look too short , I,ll have to take a ride by the Kubota Dlr. and see what they look like. Thank You Ed

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
50shootr, look them up on www.tractorhouse.com. You can look up just about any model of tractor out there, and there will likely be a photo posted of the 3 point hitch. I make replacement stabilizers, and use the site constantly- it is a fantastic research resource. You should be able to see and compare the different styles of lift arms.

50shootr

Equipment
Nov 4, 2012
So. Dartmouth,Ma.
Yes thats it.. thanks for taking the time Eric,it looks like original Kubota, but looks short, I want to use a york rake and on uneven ground, land is mostly oak low brush, still have snow plow on , been pushing leaves into piles in different areas,but digs in ,york rake would be alot easier, finally retired and have time to do this and don't feel like picking up all the fallen branches by hand, not as young as I used to be.looked on Tractorhouse for parts ,nice site, the 3 pt. assy. is the key to my hook up. I like Virginia ,my wife is in Farmville rightnow,I'll be there this summer,every time I go there I end up spending the summer, beautiful country. Thank you for your time and help Ed

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
This link will give you some idea how to post stuff.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1296

Links to sites are easy..

Go to the site - put cursor in the browser area that shows the address (Http....) press the left most button on the mouse and select copy

go back to Kubota and when you post there will be a button that looks like the earth with a chain.

Select that and past in the address you copied.

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
This link will give you some idea how to post stuff.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1296

Links to sites are easy..

Go to the site - put cursor in the browser area that shows the address (Http....) press the left most button on the mouse and select copy

go back to Kubota and when you post there will be a button that looks like the earth with a chain.

Select that and past in the address you copied.
I think you mean the right click button?