B3200 soft cab for winter ?

MILESKellogs

Equipment
B3200 & GR2120
May 17, 2021
omaha
Wondering if anyone knows of a soft cab manufacturer for a B3200. I've looked online and haven't found much. It almost seems as though they have them for everything but the 3200 or am I just not looking in the right places ? Currently does not have a canopy and just looking for something to use during the winter months. Hopefully easy on / off.
Yeah I know, a bit early to be thinking about winter, but I try to be proactive. And why don't they make a convertible top for them? the hydraulics are there ;) LOL

Thanks for any input

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
I have a Curtis Cab on mine, Glass windshield with wiper, steel roof, heater and removable doors and just love it. Can't say if that there still available but they make them for the B2650

jabloomf1230

Equipment
B 3200
Sep 28, 2014
Voorheesville, NY

I have no idea about the quality but I thought I'd use Google for you.😉

There was a recent thread here about cabs for B series tractors and it appears Curtis stopped produced the hard and soft cabs for the B3200 in.2019.

MILESKellogs

Equipment
B3200 & GR2120
May 17, 2021
omaha

I have no idea about the quality but I thought I'd use Google for you.😉

There was a recent thread here about cabs for B series tractors and it appears Curtis stopped produced the hard and soft cabs for the B3200 in.2019.
BUMMER!!! May have to fab one up thanks for the replies :)

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Wondering if anyone knows of a soft cab manufacturer for a B3200. I've looked online and haven't found much. It almost seems as though they have them for everything but the 3200 or am I just not looking in the right places ? Currently does not have a canopy and just looking for something to use during the winter months. Hopefully easy on / off.
Yeah I know, a bit early to be thinking about winter, but I try to be proactive. And why don't they make a convertible top for them? the hydraulics are there ;) LOL

Thanks for any input
If your into fabrication for your cab and want one that's easy on/off, heated for the winter months, and easy on the pocket book; here's what I put together for my B2650. Nice and roomy. Great visibility, too.

Kubota B2650 Cab Fabrication | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

Koh129

May 13, 2017
Kingston, nh
I have a Curtis Cab on mine, Glass windshield with wiper, steel roof, heater and removable doors and just love it. Can't say if that there still available but they make them for the B2650

Could you post or send me some pictures of your setup. I am strongly considering ordering this cab for my machine, but can find next to nothing for phots of one installed on a 2650. What are your thoughts on it?

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Could you post or send me some pictures of your setup. I am strongly considering ordering this cab for my machine, but can find next to nothing for phots of one installed on a 2650. What are your thoughts on it?
It's been great, a bit hot in the summer but I take the doors off and roll up the rear plastic and it helps.

Attachments

MILESKellogs

Equipment
B3200 & GR2120
May 17, 2021
omaha
I know this is a bit late but figured I'd put it up anyway.
I wound up buying a cab from Cover my tractor. I will say it was a CHALLENGE to install and their instructions pull a better vacuum than a Hoover, Dyson or Shark could ever hope to. After much effort and several mod's it does fit fairly well. BUT IT WAS A CHALLENGE!!! My main complaint is the door opening is quite narrow. I am Avg sized at 5'10 and 195 so it's not like I'm a gorilla ;)
I thought it was also nice that they give you a "FREE" 300W 12V heater for a tractor that only has a 14A charging system. UHH 300W @ 12V =25A, 300W at 14V = 21.4A. NOT SO NICE as one would soon run out of battery and possibly burn the dynamo up :rolleyes::poop:
so I wound up upgrading the charging system and associated wiring to 90A and figured If I had that much power I may as well throw in another heater for a total of 900W 🥵 hopefully LOL :) .
Only had the chance to use it once as we didn't have much snow this year but with just the 300W it was adequate. However, the sun was out so I'm sure that helped.

Last edited:

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
If you can’t find anything, buy a canopy, install it, then take it to a tent and awning shop. They can fabricate a canvas cab with plastic windows that will snap to your canopy

Reactions: 1 user

MILESKellogs

Equipment
B3200 & GR2120
May 17, 2021
omaha
Thanks for the suggestion but I have already bought the cab and was posting on my experiences with it. It was a royal PITA to install due to extremely poor instruction and several design issues.
However it did come off fairly quick and with everything now located i am hoping it goes on much easier in the fall :)