B2650 rear hydraulics

Jon3

Equipment
B2650
Aug 27, 2015
Illinois
Looking to add a set of rear hydraulics. Kubota has a kit listed as B7316 which also requires B7304. Cannot find any pictures or parts lists anywhere. Would really like to know where the remotes mount and where the lever goes as there is no place for one on either fender. Anyone have a B2650 non cab with rear remotes? Some pics would be great. Thanks!

KyleH

Equipment
L45 TLB
Mar 5, 2016
Ontario
Hi,

There's a few options with the B2650 for rear remote hydraulics.

If you have a backhoe you can go the cheaper route and make your own setup using the power beyond and there's a drain hose that can be tied into for return to tank.

Then there's the kit from Kubota that is basically just that but has an adapter plate for power beyond that goes where the hydraulic valves would normally mount, and ties into the same return hose for a drain.

Then, if you don't mind a bit of work, you can do what I did and use the factory setup for a B2630 and have the two levers on the right fender where the power outlet/storage pocket is. You will have to cut about 2x2" section out of the panel that braces the fenders to allow the levers to pass through. And you'll have to figure out a spot to mount the remotes, in my case I left them hanging until the weather is nicer, I'm going to mount the quick connect blocks on the inside of the rops just above the fender, which will require some different hoses be made. If you don't have a backhoe you should be able to get away with the hoses in the kit.

Good luck and figure out how many valves you may need before deciding.

Kyle

chad450r

Equipment
B2650, LP 60"Box scraper, LP FDR1660, 64" Blower...
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
I don't have the Kubota part numbers in front of me, here is what I did. I got the factory third function valve with the controls on the loader handle. I opted to run my hoses to the front for the future use of a grapple. I then ran a second set of lines to the rear with disconnects, for my hydraulic top link (Fit Rite Hydraulics). I have to swap connections for front or rear control; this is not a big deal as I use the hydraulic top link the most. I also modified the mounting bracket for the third function valve and added a custom made guard.

Attachments

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
chad450r. Very nice installation. That is the exact thing I want to do to myB2650. Thanks for the post.

KyleH

Equipment
L45 TLB
Mar 5, 2016
Ontario
I don't have the Kubota part numbers in front of me, here is what I did. I got the factory third function valve with the controls on the loader handle. I opted to run my hoses to the front for the future use of a grapple. I then ran a second set of lines to the rear with disconnects, for my hydraulic top link (Fit Rite Hydraulics). I have to swap connections for front or rear control; this is not a big deal as I use the hydraulic top link the most. I also modified the mounting bracket for the third function valve and added a custom made guard.
Did you make that cover for the third function valve yourself?

I have the same valve and was surprised they leave it so exposed on the side like that. Was going to build one pretty much how yours is done.

Nice clean looking install.

chad450r

Equipment
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
chad450r. Very nice installation. That is the exact thing I want to do to myB2650. Thanks for the post.
Thanks I try to take pride in my work. If you want more pictures let me know. :D

KyleH

Equipment
L45 TLB
Mar 5, 2016
Ontario

Excuse the unfinished parts, got the tractor in the late fall and been steady working at it when the weather cooperates but only so much you can do outside in the winter. I don't have a shop to work in, so I am going to wait for some warmer weather and finish cleaning up the cut out in the panel and paint it.

Still debating on adding a third set of remotes before making up new hoses and mounting them up by the tail light on the rops. Originally I was going to keep them down low, however the quick hitch along with the hydraulic top link ends up hitting the remotes. If there was no backhoe it wouldn't be an issue to mount them further forward, but my seat needs to be able to turn around. For right now I just have a bungee cord holding them up out of the way so I could use it for snow removal.

The panel that covers around the levers is going to be replaced with a proper sized one for the opening, again waiting to see if I can add a third valve before making anything in case I need three slots for levers.

chad450r

Equipment
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
Did you make that cover for the third function valve yourself?

I have the same valve and was surprised they leave it so exposed on the side like that. Was going to build one pretty much how yours is done.

Nice clean looking install.
Thanks, first off not trying to sidetrack this thread (sorry OP)
I made the cover guard outta 1/4" SS plate . I had to slot the bottom holes that mount the solenoid valve allowing it to slide forward, flip and rotate a few of the elbows and re route the hoses as seen in the pics. Cut one corner off the original bracket to allow the elbow and hose to clear. Lobster Red Krylon paint. Just drove me nuts the way the valve and hoses where in harms way!

Attachments

Alpo

Oct 25, 2020
Idaho
Chad, old thread but I'm looking to do this as well. Can you point me in the right direction for hoses, QD fittings, and the block for holding the QDs on the rear? I have the third function valve already on my LX2610 cab model. I see FitRite is your supplier for the top link cylinder. Thanks!