B2650 owners, a question

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
I know this is a long shot, but anyone recognize what this washer could be off of? One side is lined with rubber. Found it on the floor after backing the B2650 out of a building. I don't know for sure if it's from the B2650, but it seems likely.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Do you have a cab?

I went to messicks and under the diagrams from the B2650 you can search "washer" it will find all of them.

Check out 110,120
No cab, but that's an interesting idea. I just went through Messick's site that way for the tractor and loader, no dice. Can't find their parts diagrams for the backhoe or mower.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
The plot thickens. Found another washer of the same type today on the ground just outside the building where I found yesterday's washer.

I think if I can find the time, Monday I'm going to run up to the dealer and see if their shop guys might recognize it. An ordinary washer I'd guess there would be no chance that would work, but given it's got rubber on one side, maybe?

D

Deleted member 47704

No cab, but that's an interesting idea. I just went through Messick's site that way for the tractor and loader, no dice. Can't find their parts diagrams for the backhoe or mower.

Scroll down to mowers and backhoes

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Just a silly thought…what type of building is it? Looks like washers used on screws for metal buildings/roofs. The one in the picture doesn’t look like it was ever installed on anything. Most times you will see a witness mark in the washer where a bolt or nut was tightened against it and/or the rubber seal would be deformed some from tightening. The washer in the picture looks unused to me 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Just a silly thought…what type of building is it? Looks like washers used on screws for metal buildings/roofs. The one in the picture doesn’t look like it was ever installed on anything. Most times you will see a witness mark in the washer where a bolt or nut was tightened against it and/or the rubber seal would be deformed some from tightening. The washer in the picture looks unused to me 🤷‍♂️
That’s what my thought was when I saw it too!

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Vinyl sided building with asphalt singles, been there maybe 15 years or so now.

Completely agree that the first washer looks potentially unused. The second one, eh, hard to say. It's a little dirtier, but it was found just outside the garage door and could have been runover. Still, no absolutely clear sign that it was behind a bolt head with any significant torque.

aug1113

Equipment
BX23S
Sep 8, 2020
Arizona
I have seen those type washers for air filters that have a stud and wing nut to hold the air filters in trucks and equipment.

loggin

Equipment
MX4700
Sep 4, 2021
canada
I know this is a long shot, but anyone recognize what this washer could be off of? One side is lined with rubber. Found it on the floor after backing the B2650 out of a building. I don't know for sure if it's from the B2650, but it seems likely.

Might be from tractor deck mounts??

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Made it up to the dealer with one of the washers. Dropped it off right before they closed yesterday. One guy guessed it was something that went against paint because of the rubber backing, but offhand didn't recognize it. They kept it to show to more service staff today. Got a call this morning, no one recognizes it.

Hoping where/when I found them is just a coincidence and it was never off of my tractor.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island

Hello PA452,

For whatever it is worth, it sure looks like what Fordtech86 said, a "bonded" washer that is used with TEK type screws on a metal building. Would you building happen to be a metal "skinned".

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Another thought, has there been any contractors, utility workers, etc at your place recently. Stuff falls out of those trucks/vans/workbelts all the time.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
I have a metal skinned garage and the washer looks way to big for that.
Good point. The part in question appears to be 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" diameter. TEK screw washed are mostly 5/8". Well, everyone love a mystery. Let's see who solves this one!

I believe that same of us are thinking that they are looking at two different washers. I think the pics show both sides of the same washer, the metal side, and the bonded rubber side.

Last edited: