B2150 two piece front wheels cracking, tires shot.

walkerheaders

Equipment
B2150 RC-60 deck LA350 loader
Sep 1, 2013
central Maryland
I have read here until my eyes bleed. I must have missed if the info is out there. are there any of these 2 piece 12" rims to be had anymore? I have seen a few one piece rims that look similar. do any of you know if the backspaceing etc.. are correct?
has anyone ever come up with suitable replacement TURF tires for the 2150 4X4? it has 24 x 8.50 x 12 but Carlisle and all other brands I see do not have that size available. Mine are down to the skins and I'm afaraid to try the wrong size, and want turf tires. plus I have a loader.
Anything? thanks so much for any help. If I figure it out or read it here, I promise to return with the results

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
Never heard of the 2 piece wheel you're asking about so there's a possibility that the rim may be bad where the center is welded to the rim itself if that's what the problem is.
To my knowledge the only 24x850-12 available is a Bridgestone PD 4 ply.
Go to your nearest Firestone dealer or if you can't find one that sells farm tires go to www.firestoneag.com and use the dealer locator on that site.
Simply put in your zip code and it will show starting with the closest one from you then others on around outwards from there.
Al

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
I posted you link tried to edit but couldn't . I haven't ordered anything from these people but found link . I would go thru firestone if I could as tiredguy suggested. Welcome to OTT. handy

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
I made a post about this a few months ago...I have a B9200 (model before the 2150) with the 2 piece rims that also cracked. I went with a one piece rim from Kubota and put a Multi-Trac 24x9.50x12 tire on it. It fits very similar to my original firestone 24x8.50x12 and there are no issues with 4wd. I would suggest going that route, worked great for me.

George Bryant

Equipment
B2150HST, LA350
Apr 29, 2014
Gainesville, TX
I had the same issue on my 2150. I bit the bullet and replaced the two piece rims with new Kubota one piece rims. I also replaced the Firestone tires with Carlisle and have been happy with them. I have the old two piece rims collecting dust in the barn.

frankc103

Equipment
B9200, B7800, G6200, G2000
Jun 23, 2014
Phoenixville, pa, USA
Wondering what size Carlisle's you ended up with. I have a B9200 that I need front tires for, it has the split rims and came with 24x8.5x12 turfs. Based on searching for and failing to find any of the original sized tires I was wondering if those 24x9.5x12 's would work. I'm guessing they get real close to the tie rod since the originals are only about 3/4" from them now.
I'm also wondering what the aired up overall diameter comes out too with those 24x9.50's? I went thru this exercise http://www.firestoneag.com/webres/File/Tire-Info/TireInfo-LeadLag.pdf
and my ending value ended up as 4% Lead, but given that there isn't any tread left on the front tires, I'm worried that new tires would push me over the 5% acceptable number they mention. I never heard about the split rim's cracking, where does this occur?